No announcement yet.

mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I wait for my wheels to be sandblasted and my throttle body and plenum to get back from maxbore, I did a little something with my runners today.

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've got my IAB plate all cleaned up and good to go!

Comment

Got my EX alloys back today, powdercoated satin black. I'm set to have tires put on tomorrow...BF Goodrich Traction T/A-V. I can't wait!

Comment

Tada!

Comment

sometimes i really dont like when people paint/powercoat there stock wheels but yours look really good. the first couple of pics i thought that they were a dark bronze..

Comment

did it run you alot to get those OE wheels powder coated?

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                sometimes i really dont like when people paint/powercoat there stock wheels but yours look really good. the first couple of pics i thought that they were a dark bronze..
                Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm really happy with how they turned out...the bronze color was just reflection...though I almost had them coated bronze.

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                did it run you alot to get those OE wheels powder coated?

-sean
                Not too bad really...I paid 50 per wheel for the powdercoating itself, but I had to have them sandblasted first, which was another 15 per wheel.

Comment

Small teaser, just a valve cover

Comment

Dang man, that thing is really clean, and I love the overall exterior look.

Nice work.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

NICE adam. vc looks great

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Finally got those wheels done, nice! Throw a picture up of the whole car with them on sometime.
                        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Thanks alot guys, I'll have alot of pics coming when I have time to take them...I'm a little pre-occupied with the engine lol.

heres a old/new pic.
                          stock f22a on the left, 67mm bore h23 on the right

Comment

...and yet another teaser

Comment

I got the intake manifold swap done, and I must say, a huge difference. The car runs so much smoother, it almost feels like a new car. Acceleration is better and there doesn't seem to be any power loss anywhere in the powerband. The transmission shifts alot smoother too as a result, and the car just sounds like sex on wide open throttle.

Comment

the coupe is hot man!

couple questions:

what kind of arm rest is that...what did it come out of....and did you paint your interior door panels...if so with what kinda of paint?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Working...
                                X