Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      Nice work, dude. Putting in hella work.
      Well thank you!

I just ordered CV boots, speedometer cable gasket, moly additive, new front pads again cause I cooked these ones, and welded up a rear strut brace.

Im thinking about getting an 80% kit from peloquin too. I need to balance the wheels still, and solder the resister back on the blower. Won't work in max speed.

I'll put my scirocco on here with the Golf MRT so I don't have to make another thread. I just did the main pump, brake hoses, timing, belts, big 3, and it still misses at 4K rpm. Gonna do the tank pump soon, and troubleshoot the distributor.

Comment

Pretty sure a valve lifter broke on me yesterday. Didn't tear it apart yet because I had to change the wheel bearing & replace two studs on my xB.

I was just going to rotate the tires and change the oil. Hayeahright. Impact took two studs with it, so I spent 4 hours doing that bullshit in the rain. All so I can drive 12 hours straight to Houston after work.
        Last edited by F22Chris; 07-14-2017, 01:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Ouch...Yesterday's rain??
          Nope, nope, nope. At least you got it done.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yeah at least it's done. It was that or work in the rain today, which seems like it's gonna be worse than last night. I might have to do a 2.slow swap sooner than I wanted to if it's too damaged. Which is literally two splices, and the engine drops in the with the same mounts.. that, and it's a cross flow, so no more heat soaked intake manifold.
            Last edited by F22Chris; 07-03-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

So... Fixed. Bolt for the alternator bracket fell off, and into the timing cover. The sound I thought to be valve noise - was the bracket smacking the head. The things you can't see at 2am.. Replaced the speedometer gasket, transmission fluid changed to Synchromesh & moly additive. Buttery shifts!

Once it stops raining (it's been raining here for like two months straight) I'll do the axle boots, rack bellows, brakes, front left wheel bearing, and sell it.

I want me a mini truck.

Comment

Weathers been dry actually. Got everything done but the wheel bearing. Now I have to go to the DMV! Lost the damn title..

Edit: RAIN! Ugggah..

Now out of nowhere the thing only hot starts when I give throttle! Time to do an injector leak down.. I can't have these kinds of problems trying to sell and being the PO of the car. Not in my name, sir.
                Last edited by F22Chris; 07-14-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I may have missed it...... your planning on selling this?
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yup! I want a mini truck.

Comment

I need to find PO's like you!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Seriously man. I wish more people took pride in what they did. They would get more money out of their vehicles if they did.

I have some ABA injectors I'm going to swap over, cyl.3 injector has a 2psi difference.

Comment

Did NOT swap the ABA injectors in. They're rated at 180 something, while the stock Digi2 are rated at 205. The AAA VR6 injectors are 205, so I am going to use those.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                            I was cracking up on the way home from school today. The horn ground in the steering wheel came off. So every time I would accelerate or hit a bump, it would ground out and cause the horn to go off. I thought somebody was trying to get my attention but nope! It was my bucket blaring and people got so offended!
                            The horn on the F150 i had grounded out while i was driving and i could not make the horn stop, people were getting the hell away from me too after all so would i if i had a maniac leaning on his horn.
                            Did you do the headlights like that on purpose or is it just oxydation on one side?
                            [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
                              The horn on the F150 i had grounded out while i was driving and i could not make the horn stop, people were getting the hell away from me too after all so would i if i had a maniac leaning on his horn.
                              Did you do the headlights like that on purpose or is it just oxydation on one side?
                              So funny story. They were both yellow at one point. A toilet seat fell off the back of a truck and took out the now clear light. The yellow is Lamin-X film. I left the other one yellow cause it gives it character.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                                So funny story. They were both yellow at one point. A toilet seat fell off the back of a truck and took out the now clear light. The yellow is Lamin-X film. I left the other one yellow cause it gives it character.
                                Once you move here you may see damage still in the hood and fender of my CB still there from a tree branch on 289 after Ike that damaged my headlight, fender and hood before scuffingbthe crap out of my windshield, thank god it hit the front first or it would of killed my friend where he was sitting. I am normally not big on V dub but that is a nice car
                                [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
                                X