Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is the sickest swap or mod that you have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the sickest swap or mod that you have seen?

alright guys the purpose of this post is to learn about and exchange ideas, please only post TRUE swaps or mods that you have seen in person (Preferably) but if not seen in person at least seen on ebay or some site where cars are sold or some forum or domain, if you have the link it would be much better... please try to keep comments about someone's post to a minimum and to make it easier start your post with >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, so people that just want to read the mods or swap can get through all the clutter this is for all of you fellow ebay, cardomain and other car site addicts.....

a few

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jojo Callo's old RSX with h22 on steroids and get this: a 4 speed transmission that was mounted straight, so the h22 is sitting like the supra

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>98 or 99 v6 accord with a 03 accord 6 speed manual tranny, man you add boost to that and you are in heaven
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>91 chevy tracker with rx7 motor
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>300zx with corvette ls1 swap
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>300zx with rb25 skyline motor

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the k-1 attack which is basically a accord based kit car with an accord v6 and some have h22 in the back
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ford 500 with ford gt motor is the back
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nissan 240sx with twin turbo 2jz supra motor (nasty), the guy that did my swap has one, INSANITY
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mazda miata with SR20DET motor, they called it the Silviata
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Civic with an Acura MDX motor
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>93 4 door civic (the kind most people hate) with an acura legend v6 and boosted
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>93 4 door civic (the kind most people hate) with integra type R 5 lug suspension and s2k wheels and a k20 (it is a beuty just to see those wheels just roll on that car, you are just like "that's not right")
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CB7 with integra type R suspension
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>widebody CB7 with ITR front end (it is on cardomain)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G35 with skyline motor
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old school beattle with wrx motor in the back
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saturn Sky with Supercharged Covette motor int the back (those guys in Canada are insane for this one)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Del Sol withe H22 in the front and another one in the back, the ran with the one in the front, the one in the back was an f series, the guy was experimenting but ran out of money so he was selling it on ebay, but i believe it is possible
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>h22 mounted in the back of an integra, this guy is smart it is somewhere in honda tech
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supercharged and at the same time turbo 350z
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> V8 RWD civic hatch
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Soundcrafter's 240sx, it uses a JL audio W7 subwoofer as an sterring wheel
    Last edited by semitas; 08-29-2008, 01:29 AM.

Comment

tell me if im wrong or not.

but arnt skyline motors rb26's?
      not 25's?

and the best i've seen is a cb7 with a k20 here in arizona.

i think he is on this site

J | D | M

"Sohc, one cam less, one cam lighter"

Vtec is overated anyways

Comment

the rb25 came in the r32,33 and early 34's

the rb26 came in the r34 gt-r

at least according to wikipedia

Comment

I don't have pictures, as it's been a few years. But, I was browsing eBay one day, saw a 90 Accord with a 350 in it, converted to rear wheel drive, it looked clean, just like it came from the factory that way.

Shit, that was back in the day when I was using dial-up, who does that?

Comment

my automotive instructor showed us pics of when he put a chevy 350 (don't know the year) into a geo metro...HA HA HA...sold it to a guy but "forgot" to tell him he'd have to pull the motor to do just about ANY maintenance, like plugs...hilarious fun
            ____

Comment

LS1 in S14.
              VG30DETT in S14.
              Ford crate motor (don't know which off the top of my head) in Miata.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Volvette-Volvo 740 station wagon with twin turbo Corvette ls1
                http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/27/t...red-740-wagon/

Sil-Truck- Nissan Silvia with truckbed conversion

"Vettamino"-C5 Corvette with a truck bed. I saw one in front of the local Advanced Auto Parts a few months back

Underground.Society
                Originally posted by Deevergote
                If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

300zx with v8 ls1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNBxgid5Xw

Comment

Smart Car with a Hyabusa engine.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      Smart Car with a Hyabusa engine.
                      x2 that is one bad little car

Comment

cb7 with f22a jet engine

Comment

VW New Beetle with a jet engine (it exists)

Comment

CRX with a supercharged V8! haha

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

who feels like getting OLD SKOOL, check the thread, you will be thrown in a time machine LOL. sorry i cant find bigger pics

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=RWD+cb7

-sean
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                              X