Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is the sickest swap or mod that you have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K20 MR2 along with many other cars on 1320 video lol

Pop vTec

Comment

wish the early pics in this thread still worked
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Never seen this in person, of course, but growing up this was the epitome of awesome for me:

Renault themselves put their 1993 Formula One engine into one of their minivans, the Espace. It's not just an engine swap either, the whole chassis was built to cope.

Info

Accord Aero-R

Comment

GT2. That thing was amazing. Drove it all the time. Could you imagine being right next to the intake inside a vehicle. That was probably crazy.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

In an Ariel Atom, the intake is right next to your ear. Jeremy on Top Gear said it felt something like his ear drum being sucked out. YouTube it; sick vehicle - coincidentally, the CTR's K20 is an engine option in Britain.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I've seen some pretty crazy swaps before. At SEMA last year there was a lot of crazy cars, but a lot of them are pure "show" or "track" cars. As far as street cars go, my friend has a '85 Toyota Corolla(AE86) with a 2JZ-GE Swap. He did everything himself. He custom fabricated the motor mounts, Intake Manifold and did all of the wiring. It took him almost of year of working on it a few hours a weekend but it is def one of my favorite swaps I have seen. He plans to turbo it eventually. Here is a couple pics. He is planning to have it painted this summer. I'm sure it will turn a few heads when he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by ErMaK View Post
                I've seen some pretty crazy swaps before. At SEMA last year there was a lot of crazy cars, but a lot of them are pure "show" or "track" cars. As far as street cars go, my friend has a '85 Toyota Corolla(AE86) with a 2JZ-GE Swap. He did everything himself. He custom fabricated the motor mounts, Intake Manifold and did all of the wiring. It took him almost of year of working on it a few hours a weekend but it is def one of my favorite swaps I have seen. He plans to turbo it eventually. Here is a couple pics. He is planning to have it painted this summer. I'm sure it will turn a few heads when he is done.

2JZE love the sound of that engine...i've been wishing for that same engine on my '80 corolla dx way back 1997...

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                  wish the early pics in this thread still worked
                  i still have them somewhere, I actually own a 2000 accord v6 with a 6 speed swap from a 05 accord lol, who would have thought I would own one , I mentioned it on the first post hahaha, and the IS300 with lsx swap is the weekend car, torque for dayyyyyys!

Comment

Craaziest mod I've seen: Truck Nuts.
                    Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
                    The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                      I don't have pictures, as it's been a few years. But, I was browsing eBay one day, saw a 90 Accord with a 350 in it, converted to rear wheel drive, it looked clean, just like it came from the factory that way.

Shit, that was back in the day when I was using dial-up, who does that?
                      heres that cb7 you were talking about bro lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25390

Comment

Hmmm

when i went an picked up my mom van at a shop. i noticed a 240 in the shop being tuned still. they swap a corvette motor in it.

Comment

Went to the Goodguys Rod & Custom Association show recently and fell in love with this Ford with a 427 Cammer swap

And because if nothing else it's interesting: '57 210 with a ZR1's LS9

Accord Aero-R

Comment

427 cammer mmmmmmmm drool
                            CB7TUNER.com
                            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

a 2jz swap into a gf9 93-01 impreza station wagon. pretty impressive.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X