Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is the sickest swap or mod that you have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best mini truck build from groung up w/ twin turbo

man this guy i have been watching for a long time on this build amazing amount of time and money check it out this is one sick puppy
    http://www.s10planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8769

Last edited by lxinks; 09-03-2008, 06:06 PM.
    h23a3 lxinks

Comment

ive got a buddy dropping in a K24de-t into a first gen Rx7....

Comment

Back in the day when I had a 86 supercharged mr2 there were a few guys that fit a caddy northstar 8v in the back one em !!!

Then a few years ago there was a 92 4 door civic that was modded to rwd and ran a acura tl v6 . SICK SICK car .

Then there one that you would never think . Top secret in japan swapped the 2jz out of a supra and swaped in a turbo mr2 motor . they said with the wieght savings alone made it faster . and the wieght balance was way better .
        now of coarse the motor was pumping out huge amounts of hp

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
          Smart Car with a Hyabusa engine.

YES!!! i have been wanting to do that since I wathced the videos

I love to swap the zx1400 motor in one ( I am partial to kawasaki's)
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

but arent the acure tl fwd, unless they probably used a rwd tranny? anyhow top secret also did a

toyota supra with a v12 engine

also do a search for all the tommi kaira cars, especially the zzII with a skyline motor in the back

those hayabusa motors are not cheap, check ebay,i did the other day and i thoght they were joking when i saw the price, so cost more than a type s h22a swap, and try the je forged pistons for the hayabusa engine

Comment

My dads friend put an old german diesel V8 onto a Fox body mustang frame....

Loudest fucking thing in the world. Not fast as hell or anything but it could pull your truck, attatched to a house, that was cemented to the ground and not notice.

Comment

I've got a couple,

1)

2)

3)the guy who is going to do my new paintjob, he did a chrysler 300 frontend and rear conversion on a 92 dodge dakota,

CHRYSLER NEWYORKER TAIL LIGHTS

BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

I think personally the best swap to do right about now would be a vq35 into a 240sx....

Comment

turboed(possible twin turboed) 2jz in an s2000, twin turboed 1500+hp s15 silva, and a 200 mph sports car made of wood yes, wood, even has wooden spoke rims http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN

Comment

Originally posted by boostntofu View Post
                      I think personally the best swap to do right about now would be a vq35 into a 240sx....

was just at my buddys house pickin up his cherry picker. exactly what he has goin on, just waiting for the ECU. it'll be the 1st in town.

Comment

Ive always wanted to build up a '68-'72 style Nova with a LSx series engine and a M6 transmission.

MMMMMMM.

My Member Ride Thread

-Nate

Comment

a distant buddy of mine threw in a toyota tacoma motor into his MR2. pretty bad-ass but it redlines low. pretty torqy.

Comment

skyline with twin turbo ls1

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Skyline with LS1?!?!

Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

S2000 Powered BMW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCo00...eature=related

RX7 With 2JZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCo00...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X