Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Serious!!!! Nitrous Kits For $44.95!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Serious!!!! Nitrous Kits For $44.95!!!!!

if you get me one ill come pick it up from you or ill pay you for shipping if your too far. seriously. 3 guys on this site called to verify. one idiot actually brought like 100 kits.

but if you get one, get one for me too and ill buy it from you. seriously.
    http://www.partsamerica.com/ChangeZi...6MfrCode%3dCOM

NITROUS KITS FOR $44.95. NOT PLAYING!!!!

http://carolinahondas.com/showthread.php?t=57779

read here.

well it turns out that some people are getting the shaft as pertaining to this kit. they ordered it and 3 or 4 days later they dont have it. but yet they have the same exact kit on the site. just a different part number. if you ordered one of these kits and havent got one by the 16th, let me know. i will take this up with one of my lawyer friends and be sure to do something about this. i found yall an offer. i expect them bastards to follow thru on it. i will act as Cb7tuner's Agent in this.

Names:
    1. Aaron
    Last edited by Shadow1; 10-08-2008, 10:39 PM.

DAMN IT! All my money has top go towards getting my boys back from Florida. Maybe they won't catch the problem for a while and I can get one in a couple of weeks. DAMN MY EX WIFE TO HELL!!! It's not bad enough that she screws up my kids, now she's keeping me from going on the bottle!!

Shadow - I think you can buy online and have it shipped to your house.

Comment

Addd ONLINESAVE15 as the coupon code and save 15% on top of that

Ordered. Let's see if I get it. Terence, if this works, I will kiss you. Be prepared.

Comment

I would order it but I don't wanna kill the engine that takes me to work. That's fucking cheap as hell though.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Order 3. Sell 2. Buy a new engine to go with it!

Comment

damn it i just paid off my credit cards lol, is that the real price ????
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

That's all they charged me! Dunno if my order is going to get rejected and my money refunded, though.

My credit card is near the limit, so I only ordered one. I wouldn't want to risk tying up my money anyway, in case this is all a screwup (and you KNOW it is...)

Comment

im at work and got to the point of paying with my credit card but i dont have it on me..... FAWK!!!! im gettin a wet kit

how do these things work again? i never thought they were even real

i think im gonna take a ride over to there store to make sure this is real

Comment

Thanks, I ordered Mine as well.. We shall see what happens. Oh i got the wet kit by the way. ..

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    i think im gonna take a ride over to there store to make sure this is real
                    DON'T YOU DARE!!!! As soon as you alert the store, they'll alert corporate and no more cheap nitrous setups. Do you really want to be the guy that fucked this up? lol

Someone buy an extra and I'll buy it from you for a profit in a couple of weeks. DAMN MY EX WIFE. She could fuck up a wet dream. I'd trade my f22a6 IM and my h23 upper plenum set up for one! (not trying to do business uoutside the classifieds, just stating it for effect.)
                    Last edited by visualpoet; 10-05-2008, 08:27 AM.

Comment

i forgot which is better wet or dry
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        DON'T YOU DARE!!!! As soon as you alert the store, they'll alert corporate and no more cheap nitrous setups. Do you really want to be the guy that fucked this up? lol

Someone buy an extra and I'll buy it from you for a profit in a couple of weeks. DAMN MY EX WIFE. She could fuck up a wet dream. I'd trade my f22a6 IM and my h23 upper plenum set up for one! (not trying to do business uoutside the classifieds, just stating it for effect.)
                        mmmkayyy...

i wont b able to buy mine this week either so sum1 save one for me. ill buy it back for 100 bux shipped

Comment

Dry is better for a small shot, like 50. Wet is best for a larger shot.

Wet injects fuel into the intake manifold along with the nitrous. Dry is just the nitrous. Wet is technically safer, but unnecessary with a small shot. It'll just gunk up your manifold.

A dry shot can cause a lean condition in the further cylinders, though... Cyl 1 tends to get the most, and 4 can run a bit lean. Again, a 50 shot with colder plugs won't do much.

I bet this is a ploy... "let them buy cheap nitrous, blow their motors, and then buy more parts from us!"

Also, according to carolinahondas.com, the wet kit is sold out. Dry only. I only want to run a 50 shot anyway, so that's absolutely fine with me

Comment

is the dry kit hard to install?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              Dry is better for a small shot, like 50. Wet is best for a larger shot.

Wet injects fuel into the intake manifold along with the nitrous. Dry is just the nitrous. Wet is technically safer, but unnecessary with a small shot. It'll just gunk up your manifold.

A dry shot can cause a lean condition in the further cylinders, though... Cyl 1 tends to get the most, and 4 can run a bit lean. Again, a 50 shot with colder plugs won't do much.

I bet this is a ploy... "let them buy cheap nitrous, blow their motors, and then buy more parts from us!"

Also, according to carolinahondas.com, the wet kit is sold out. Dry only. I only want to run a 50 shot anyway, so that's absolutely fine with me

how much was it all together for you ????
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                              X