Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Serious!!!! Nitrous Kits For $44.95!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is what im about to send them. any suggestions are welcome. if you have a negative comment about it, keep it to yourself. i dont want hear "its just the internet." or "let it go." i found a deal for my people on cb7tuner.com. i looked out for yall. i expect them bastards to keep their word as a business.

"prices are subject to change." my left butt cheek. doesnt mean it can disappear from the site all together. plus Zex had that deal going on too so they cant lie about it.

once again, you got something bad to say, keep it to yourself. if you dont want part of this. fine. stay out of it:

to who it may concern,

I'm the spokesperson for CB7tuner.com and also a member of carolinahondas.com. recently your company had a sale on the Zex Nitrous Kit for $44.99. Numerous members of both sites called and asked to see if this deal was real and each time they were told yes it is. Now many of them are starting to get back emails stating that they wont be getting their nitrous kits because you so called "couldn't find them in stock." or you have "checked numerous resources" and couldn't fill their order.

I refuse to believe this. First you took the product off the sale price and changed it to $700+.Then for some odd reason the entire product line disappeared from your site. And I dont think the Better Business Bureau would think that's good business. And trust me when i tell you, i can get everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, that's 5,000+ people on cb7tuner.com alone, email BBB about your bad business deal. So i suggest that something be done about this. I don't want no automated email talking about "someone will get with you shortly on this matter." I want to talk to someone. No "im sorry this happened but there's nothing i can do about this matter." or "it was a glitch>" or a typo. we all have called about this deal. Your sales representatives said it was real. We expect you as a business to hold up your word. All these people received conformation emails of their order and that's a contract. period.

anything yall want to add?

Comment

Well, it never hurts to try, brother. However, Don Quixote comes to mind! Go for it. The worst that happens is they ignore you totally.

Comment

Why is every one whining about this?

No one ever guaranteed you anything, you took a chance, it didn't work out and you lost no money. So I don't see what the problem is?
        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          this is what im about to send them. any suggestions are welcome. if you have a negative comment about it, keep it to yourself. i dont want hear "its just the internet." or "let it go." i found a deal for my people on cb7tuner.com. i looked out for yall. i expect them bastards to keep their word as a business.

"prices are subject to change." my left butt cheek. doesnt mean it can disappear from the site all together. plus Zex had that deal going on too so they cant lie about it.

once again, you got something bad to say, keep it to yourself. if you dont want part of this. fine. stay out of it:

to who it may concern,

I'm the spokesperson for CB7tuner.com and also a member of carolinahondas.com. recently your company had a sale on the Zex Nitrous Kit for $44.99. Numerous members of both sites called and asked to see if this deal was real and each time they were told yes it is. Now many of them are starting to get back emails stating that they wont be getting their nitrous kits because you so called "couldn't find them in stock." or you have "checked numerous resources" and couldn't fill their order.

I refuse to believe this. First you took the product off the sale price and changed it to $700+.Then for some odd reason the entire product line disappeared from your site. And I dont think the Better Business Bureau would think that's good business. And trust me when i tell you, i can get everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, that's 5,000+ people on cb7tuner.com alone, email BBB about your bad business deal. So i suggest that something be done about this. I don't want no automated email talking about "someone will get with you shortly on this matter." I want to talk to someone. No "im sorry this happened but there's nothing i can do about this matter." or "it was a glitch>" or a typo. we all have called about this deal. Your sales representatives said it was real. We expect you as a business to hold up your word. All these people received conformation emails of their order and that's a contract. period.

Change it to "I don't want an automated e-mail"

Comment

Terence, if you send that email as a representative of cb7tuner.com, I will delete your account and IP ban you.

It was a liquidation sale. Zex merged with Competition Cams, and they were clearing out all the Zex items in stock. When they were all gone, they removed the item from their online store. However, there were THOUSANDS of orders placed in 3 days' time. Did you really think that they were carrying 6,000 Zex nitrous kits in their warehouse? Please. If you think that, you're a fool.

They did nothing wrong. The liquidated their stock. We just missed out.

Comment

i'm not too worried about it anymore because i got my money back now if i all of a sudden start hearing about people who ordered after me on here getting theirs. i would definitly raise a stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

to who it may concern,

I'm the spokesperson for CB7tuner.com and also a member of carolinahondas.com. recently your company had a sale on the Zex Nitrous Kit for $44.99. Numerous members of both sites called and asked to see if this deal was real and each time they were told that in fact, it was. Now many of them are starting to get back emails stating that they wont be getting their nitrous kits because you so called "couldn't find them in stock." or you have "checked numerous resources" and couldn't fill their order.

changed one thing

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  Terence, if you send that email as a representative of cb7tuner.com, I will delete your account and IP ban you.

It was a liquidation sale. Zex merged with Competition Cams, and they were clearing out all the Zex items in stock. When they were all gone, they removed the item from their online store. However, there were THOUSANDS of orders placed in 3 days' time. Did you really think that they were carrying 6,000 Zex nitrous kits in their warehouse? Please. If you think that, you're a fool.

They did nothing wrong. The liquidated their stock. We just missed out.
                  Quoted for effect.

And locked.

Comment

Working...
                  X