OhioCB7s Spring Track Day (road course)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OhioCB7s Spring Track Day (road course)

Wed like to keep it Acura/Honda. but we will be inviting Civics, S2ks, NSXs, Tegs and 1.6ELs. We need at least 60+ cars to make cost very reasonable for everyone. about $65 per driver and $5 per crew member or watcher.

This is still in the works, we are looking into renting a 2mile road course w/ 7 turns

we are looking at early spring, so late march/early april. in Garrettsville, Ohio

8hrs of track time.

anyone is welcome, so who would be interested? We need to start a list.

see are tryin to see if we can get near 60drivers before we collect money for it.

Its $4500+ to rent out, our lil ohio group cant cough up all that by ourselves head of time and like only 20ppl show, you know? we will have people paypal in fees month or 2 prior. and will be nonrefundable if you don't show. that's just so everyone else doesn't have to shell out extra money just so we can have fun bc a few didn't show. if we didn't rent it, their normal funday with only 2hrs of track time is $120ea. so we are getting a BIG break

input?

Rules:
    18+ for drivers and riders
    helmets required (snell and dot)
    long pants and tee shirts

also they have 2 camp grounds within 6miles if we want to make it into a weekend. also Nelson-Kennedy Ledges State Park is within 20miles. make it into a vacation if you are coming from a distance.

but WE MUST HAVE VERY MINUIM OF 60 DRIVERS. so other states, please jump in or we wont be able to pull this off and have to cancel. You dont want to miss, possible international meet. ClubEl.ca members seem interested. (Acura 1.6EL) and for Ontario CB7tuners, its about a 4hr drive for you. that's shorter than my drive, lol.

also posted yourwhip.com yourwhip.com thread about the meet

Driver List:
    Driver Count - 17

kc8enb07
    sunburn and sunshine372
    excoupe92
    cb7lx91
    the g-man
    visualpoet
    acc0rd_adicti0n and buddy Dylan
    92cord
    DaGrk1 with Mike, Will, and Tony
    greenmadness?

from yourwhip:
    Sean and Rich
    possible badvenge?

Watcher/Pit Crew:
    SN2BH22CB7
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 12-08-2008, 12:20 PM.

I am down
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Sounds like fun. I'll be down, depending on the day. Plus I am sure I can get a few of my buddies to go as well.
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

at this point we are trying to get a head count .

Comment

Me

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

cb7lx91 and I are down!

Fuck Yes.

Comment

a lil birdie that works at the track told me that Honda-Tech failed to pull together a similar meet at this track. we MUST beat Honda-tech. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                a lil birdie that works at the track told me that Honda-Tech failed to pull together a similar meet at this track. we MUST beat Honda-tech. lol
                lol

Comment

Put me down. That is close to where I was born (Cleveland). It has been forever since I have been there. Maybe I can package it with an Indians game?
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I'm down. I rarely get to push the coupe on surface streets. It'll be badass to really drive it, ya know?

Comment

the way i take it. after we have enough drivers, watchers and riders are free. unconformed although

16 and under are free for sure
                      Last edited by kc8enb07; 11-04-2008, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        I'm down. I rarely get to push the coupe on surface streets. It'll be badass to really drive it, ya know?
                        haha. This course is all sweepers too. I could definitely see myself at 90mph+ for a good portion.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                          haha. This course is all sweepers too. I could definitely see myself at 90mph+ for a good portion.
                          Unless the suspension fairy or Santa come through with some coilovers, I don't think I'll be that fast. It'll still be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                            I belive thats where my car excels is suspension I spent alot on upgrades and maintance in genral

Comment

I might have some R-comp tires to run on then too...
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Working...
                              X