Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greensboro Meet

ok. we found quite a few folks in the NC state. so lets get together in Greensboro this sunday. Details:

Where:Greensboro, NC
    Hagan-Stone Park
    Address: 5920 Hagan-Stone Park

When: January 18th, 2009 1pm
    Why: so we can all meet and greet each other. bout time the NC folks go together.

The Who:
    1. Shadow1
    2. 90-JDMCB7
    3. guitarplayer825
    4. GunRunner
    5. liljohn92lx
    6. sideswipe
    7. The G-Man
    8. Shaiyelito
    9. lilb_1979
    10. coffe_bean26
    11.woopwooph22
    12. f22a1accord
    13. 91LXcb7

so whos up for it? someone post some ideas on where we can have this at.

RULES:
    NO REVVING!!!!!
    -Obey the posted speed limit once you enter the park.
    -Clean up after yourself. Those who dont will be barred from coming to any future meets i plan.
    -Anyone who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave. Dont ruin it for everyone else because you want your moment of stupidity.
    Jan 18th
    41.67%
    Feb 1st
    58.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Shadow1; 01-12-2009, 09:13 PM.

to be honest with everyone just getting over the holidays, i dont think sunday is a good day.....................not alot of people might go we have to get all the nc people in here to brain storm an make this work
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

man i would love to come but the wife and i will be in myrtle beach for the weekend. we should do this again soon though i would love to get together and put some face time in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
        to be honest with everyone just getting over the holidays, i dont think sunday is a good day.....................not alot of people might go we have to get all the nc people in here to brain storm an make this work
        Originally posted by perdido420 View Post
        man i would love to come but the wife and i will be in myrtle beach for the weekend. we should do this again soon though i would love to get together and put some face time in.
        ok. well we can decide on a date. but only a sunday tho

Comment

its a great idea, but i be out for holidays. Set another date and i be down 100%......let me know bro!!
          I LOVE MY WAGON
          [
          Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
          Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
          Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Originally posted by Shaiyelito View Post
            its a great idea, but i be out for holidays. Set another date and i be down 100%......let me know bro!!
            just waitin on all of yall to decide

Comment

added a poll. vote.

Comment

First question.....why only on Sundays....next question.....why so soon bro, we wont be sober from the New Years party by then

Lets plan a date and drum up some interest so we can have a good turn out (a decent one at least) ....so people having to drive a couple hours or more wont be disappointed.

I am all for it....and I got a couple nice spots in mind...one being the place where the last Greensboro meet was at.
                Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 12-30-2008, 11:54 AM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  First question.....why only on Sundays....next question.....why so soon bro, we wont be sober from the New Years party by then

Lets plan a date and drum up some interest so we can have a good turn out (a decent one at least) ....so people having to drive a couple hours or more wont be disappointed.

I am all for it....and I got a couple nice spots in mind...one being the place where ther last Greensboro meet was at.

1. i changed it so everyone can pick a date to have it.
                  2. lmao@sobering up from new years
                  3. thats cool man. i dont know NC all that well so i need everyone to chip in and see if we can find a place to have it at.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post

I am all for it....and I got a couple nice spots in mind...one being the place where ther last Greensboro meet was at.
                    well i tell you buddy sunday will be great for me too cause i work saturdays all day 9-9 im a hairstylist and work long hours. but its the guys pick, if they choose another day its cool.
                    I LOVE MY WAGON
                    [
                    Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                    Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                    Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Sundays are great for me.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

and plus for all of my meets i normally pick sundays because everyone normally has off sunday. just like with my big meets in VA. everyone up there was either wroking at a bank or a shop and was closed on sunday. so i had them all on sunday.

Comment

I'll be down there and in fayette-nuam in a couple weeks, shadow you wanted to know about next dropjaw shows I was going

Jan. 17--Winter Cruize Tour 9 Fayetteville--NC
                          Jan. 31--Winter Cruize Tour 9 Greensboro--NC

http://www.dropjawmag.com/showcircuit/wct9/index.htm
                          BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
                            I'll be down there and in fayette-nuam in a couple weeks, shadow you wanted to know about next dropjaw shows I was going

Jan. 17--Winter Cruize Tour 9 Fayetteville--NC
                            Jan. 31--Winter Cruize Tour 9 Greensboro--NC

http://www.dropjawmag.com/showcircuit/wct9/index.htm
                            thanx man. ill let you know when and if i can get to a show with you

Comment

I know you dont like getting involved with others, but the cruize in in greensboro is at the dragstrip. Just an idea for your location. this is not a "SHOW" basically just a get together,so you guys can comeout too
                              BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Working...
                              X