Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep 2 weeks man.......plan accordingly!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

2 weeks...................yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! can't wait, running on the green one
      I LOVE MY WAGON
      [
      Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
      Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
      Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are we bout to grub down there or just sit around a camp fire or somethin haha i mean i got a football and some music
        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
          YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are we bout to grub down there or just sit around a camp fire or somethin haha i mean i got a football and some music
          naw. we're gonna get some grub in there. or we can all pitch in and get some KFC

Comment

Rules Posted On 1st Page!!!!

Comment

Definitely need to figure out what's up on the grub session! How long do all of you guys plan on staying for and what does everyone want to eat? I'm down to pitch in on something once it's all figured out.
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Nobody is going to show up on time like last time. IT was surpose to start at 12 last time but it didnt get poping till 3:30. LOL

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  RULES:
                  NO REVVING!!!!!
                  DAMNIT!! i was gonna show off my cool exhaust lmao but yea i'm don with gettin some grub there
                  ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700 View Post
                    Nobody is going to show up on time like last time. IT was surpose to start at 12 last time but it didnt get poping till 3:30. LOL
                    I know that I was late last time because of my son's soccer game but nothing will cause that this time. If everyone aims to be there around noon then that will increase the chance of everyone being there by/before 1pm, know what I mean? Gives us all more time to hang out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                      DAMNIT!! i was gonna show off my cool exhaust lmao but yea i'm don with gettin some grub there
                      We actually talked to the Park Rangers last time and they were pretty cool w/us having a meet up there and were down to have us there again. As long as there isn't anything excessive I'm pretty sure they won't trip, but Shadow's making the rules for this 1 dude!

Comment

last time we made a run to the grocery store and grilled out there.
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

January Meet

I know the meet date has been locked in for January 18th.....but just an FYI for those that dont know....the Superbowl "is" February the 1st at 6pm!

...yet it still seems like more people voted to have the meet on Feb 1st....go figure....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            I know that I was late last time because of my son's soccer game but nothing will cause that this time. If everyone aims to be there around noon then that will increase the chance of everyone being there by/before 1pm, know what I mean? Gives us all more time to hang out that way.
                            I was the first one there last time!!
                            I almost left!! lol

So we are meeting in the same spot as last year right?
                            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                              I was the first one there last time!!
                              I almost left!! lol

So we are meeting in the same spot as last year right?

....yeah thats the plan......since its paved.....most of the other areas are gravel parking lots!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                ....yeah thats the plan......since its paved.....most of the other areas are gravel parking lots!
                                ok thanks!!

I know I went to the wrong spot at first and I scraped all over that parking lot!!! Damn Rocks!! lol
                                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X