No announcement yet.

Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not dissing Sundays fellas.....was just a question.....not so much for me personally....especially when this meet is so close to my place of residence....I was inquiring for people out of town that may have a several hour drive as yourself (Shadow), then have to drive back and get up and go to work on Mondays.....

...hey for the record Sunday is cool for me as well...if I am in town that weekend...count me in ....I am there and can bring some food and drinks (sorry no beer...wont be any left after that New Years party...lol)

Since January is unusually mild this year...maybe we can pick a weekend in January....Shadow start a poll and let people vote for the 2nd or 3rd weekend in Jan.

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
    I know you dont like getting involved with others, but the cruize in in greensboro is at the dragstrip. Just an idea for your location. this is not a "SHOW" basically just a get together,so you guys can comeout too
    hey man....you live in NC now?
    Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 12-30-2008, 12:08 PM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

any sunday is good for me..and i'm not far so people with a drive start voting
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        Not dissing Sundays fellas.....was just a question.....not so much for me personally....especially when this meet is so close to my place of residence....I was inquiring for people out of town that may have a several hour drive as yourself (Shadow), then have to drive back and get up and go to work on Mondays.....

...hey for the record Sunday is cool for me as well...if I am in town that weekend...count me in ....I am there and can bring some food and drinks (sorry no beer...wont be any left after that New Years party...lol)

Since January is unusually mild this year...maybe we can pick a weekend in January....Shadow start a poll and let people vote for the 2nd or 3rd weekend in Jan.

yeah. i got the poll up. already some are asking for feb 1st i say january 18th. i dont want to do nothing in Febuary except get my cb ready for my meet in march.

Comment

sry to say guys but want be able to make a meet the ol cb took a shit on me about 4 days ago so sry....... but im ttryin to sell it right now

my ride check it out
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=122926

an if u have myspace add me
          http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=138825010

Comment

i was thinking august-september...

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by 92stocker View Post
              sry to say guys but want be able to make a meet the ol cb took a shit on me about 4 days ago so sry....... but im ttryin to sell it right now
              sorry to hear that man. whats wrong with it?

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
              i was thinking august-september...
              what?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

what?
                i was thinking we should have this like august-septemberish.after the big march meet

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                  i was thinking we should have this like august-septemberish.after the big march meet

well this is just for the NC(and some of the VA folks), so its not supposed to be something too big.

Comment

rushed meets never turn out good, an people would stop comming if the plan fell through. i think we should take our time an do this right
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      yeah. i got the poll up. already some are asking for feb 1st i say january 18th. i dont want to do nothing in Febuary except get my cb ready for my meet in march.

Feb 1st kinda close to Super Bowl weekend......most of us on here will already be in the doghouse that weekend...so I say stick with Jan 18th....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Feb 1st kinda close to Super Bowl weekend......most of us on here will already be in the doghouse that weekend...so I say stick with Jan 18th....lol
                        i know i will damn bowl games got me in it already
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                          rushed meets never turn out good, an people would stop comming if the plan fell through. i think we should take our time an do this right
                          true. but this isnt anything rushed. rushed would have been for this weekend. have a few weeks to plan in advance is cool.

lmao. thats a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by 92stocker View Post
                            darn man...is that your car thats on craigslist....I think I emailed you the other day!

Comment

Damn, it's about time more than 2 of us will be getting together! J/k, but yeah, you guys know that I'm down for this. Should just do it at the same place as the last Greensboro meet, it's central and pretty easy to find. The 18th of Jan would be perfect, payday weekend! Later.
                              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

got a set date yet?
                                -Xavier

Comment

Working...
                                X