X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my brother was in a really bad wreck....may die

hope he gets well soon

there isnt really much to say,
    The friend was definitely in the wrong...

my best wishes man

Comment

I am soooooo fricken speechless ...

I'm sure the *friend* will get his without any from you Bob .. he's in enuff deep kim chee as it is ..
      As for your Brother .. I hope and pray that somehow .. someway .. God can spare the good man.

*Sticky* this thread.. and make people read this .. people gotta know that the Holidays are upon us ..
      You gonna drink? Dont fawkin drive .. You gonna drive? Dont fawkin drink .. plain and simple ..

Bob .. leave that *friend* to get his own, and he will. Go be with your Family ... I'll have your Family
      also in my thoughts and prayers..

Tomi
      Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 12-12-2004, 04:53 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

im sorry fizz, my best wishes go out to your brother and your family.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

wow fizz, im really sorry, its 3am here and i just woke up, and to read this really makes me think. im sorry this had to happen to you, but your the kind of person that will prevail. idk you that well, but you seem like a strong person, if your bros the same way, he has a fighting chance. best of luck-eric
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Geez...I can't even think after that...I hope he is OK, the body is resilient and will fight best it can. A strong heart and a strong mind will fight back when the odds are stacked against you, and I hope for the best.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i have always believed the mind to be stronger than the body, with your support and the support of your family maybe he could be the miracle everyone always talks about. i'm very sorry to hear about this, i wish you the best. you sound like the pillar of strength in your family and thats an important position, to be there for everyone, but please, for your own good. find someone to talk to, you need your avenues of stress relief as well

Comment

Oh wow...I wouldn't even know how to react to that.

Just stay strong and know your bro is in our prayers. Medical science can be amazing sometimes and you can never underestimate the power of a miracle.

Comment

wow.. everything bad seems to be happening to everyone this week. i'm sorry for this bro, and really sorry about your bro's friend who ran away. thats just sad on his part there.. but what goes around comes around.

keep your head up and pray for the best.. your a good guy and good things come to good people.
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I'm praying for him man you just gotta keep strong, i wouldnt know how i would react if that happened to any of my family members, his friend will get his in due time.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                    Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride
                    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I am sorry to hear about what happen! I hope things will turn out for the best. Your brother will be in my prayers!

I wouldn't know what to do if this happened to my little brother, but if one of his friends did the same to him, I would be thinking what you are. I wish the best for your brother and your family.
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

really sorry man. ill keep him in my prayers...
                        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                        Check out my JDM F22B swap
                        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

sorry about that bro..... we will all have him in our prayers.......-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                          tranny (no grinds)
                          ECU
                          DC header w/ heat wrap
                          full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                          $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

man I am SERIOUSLY sorry to hear that cause me and my brother are as close as you and yours. I would be SOOOO pissed at the friend but like everyone said let him get his without you getting yoursefl into anything. Stay by your brothers side man he needs you there more than anything. I hope he gets better and hope everything turns out well. I will keep tabs on this thread to watch the progress. Just do EVERYTHING you can to help out your family and be strong yourself. I will pray for you and your brother.

Also that friend that ran from the scene needs to be reported to local and state police. It is a felony charge to flee the scene of an injury accident. He will be looking at a 3-8 if there is no fatalities and 8-life if there is a fatalitly. Just to let you know how to handle this legally.

Keep us updated on this man.
                            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Man that just brings tears to my eyes

I hope ur bro going to be ok

hope u 'll have him at the table on christmas day

Henry

Great achievements result from great effort