Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 93 accord BUILT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 93 accord BUILT

93 accord ex:

F22A bottom end recently rebuilt has 10k on it now.

CP pistons 11:1 compression, stock rods, new bearings, the crank was turned, It also had a line bore.

Head :F22B1 ported n polished, bisimoto valve springs n retainers, bisimoto cam gear, bisimoto stage 2.3 nitrous duty cam, ARP Headstuds, ported F23 intake mani.

OBX header, 2 1/2" pipe, bombz muffler.

tokico blue struts, matrix coil overs, ebay front camber kit.

H22 tranny, phantom grip lsd, syncromesh, F1 stage 3 6 puck clutch, F1 one piece light weight flywheel. H22 from 1-4th gear, F series for 5th gear.

walbro 255, adjustable FPR

tuned on crome.

15" motegi wheels.

made 158 whp, 150 lb ft on dyno jet at revline.

Has full throttle controller.

Last edited by Sethgreen; 04-18-2011, 08:08 PM.

Um, thats a 1990-1991 bumper Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
      So? His post doesn't say he has a 92> bumper.

Nice build Seth

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

He has 9293 ABS so its obviously a 9293 with a bumper swap

Comment

nice build friend...

BTW, how did you do the 1-4 gear h22 and 5th f22? you change the tranny internals or what? sounds interesting...

Comment

Thanks guys! I bought the car as is from the PO. He was dissapointed with the numbers so I picked this thing up for 700$ lol. Im not sure about the bumper swap, you may very well be correct. I just know that its a 93 chasis with a 94 motor in it. I know that the car is setup and tuned for a 150 wet shot, but i really wanna go turbo. any suggestions on a good build? or any suggestions for getting some more hp out of it N/A? The tranny is the h22, was built by the honda guru around my area. He changed out the last gear to F series for highway cruising. at 70mph my rpm's sit at 2800
            Last edited by Sethgreen; 04-18-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Damn, all that work for 160hp. F22b1 head blows.
              wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                Damn, all that work for 160hp. F22b1 head blows.
                what head should i replace it with?

Comment

Originally posted by Sethgreen View Post
                  stock f22a head, theres a guy on here who had 160+whp with just bisi st2 cam cheapie header and h23 intake ( and a tune) didnt touch the bottom end.
                  wat?

Comment

looking good brother

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

given whats done to the car already, would i have to rework alot to get the numbers up?

Comment

If I were you i'd get a f22a head, a h23 intake manifold. rebuild the head with new f22a6 hardware (go oem, bisimotor is overkill) with a bisi stage 2 cam and a tune, should play nicely with the higher compression.

Oh and a header, f22a and f22b have different port designs.
                        wat?

Comment

Also 9091 door moldings.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethgreen View Post
                            OP keep up the good work, you are almost making as much as a stock h22a, there is no point in turning back now with all you've spent

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                            stock f22a head, theres a guy on here who had 160+whp with just bisi st2 cam cheapie header and h23 intake ( and a tune) didnt touch the bottom end.
                            why dump all his work for an f22a now? Maybe if he had not already started but shit, he alwasy has a nice motor built up that makes decent WHP

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              Also 9091 door moldings.
                              look at the picture closer and you can see he doesnt have automatic seat belts. and how many times has someone swapped front bumper to make the car appear like another year???
                              MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X