Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 93 accord BUILT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sethgreen View Post
    I know that the car is setup and tuned for a 150 wet shot,
    no way , calling B.S. on that one .nitrous should only be spraying 1/2 of your engines h.p. It would be safe to spray 75 or maybe 80 , but i do not see the bottom end holding up on a 150 wet shot .

700 for the car ? that was a deal man . keep up the work and she will be a beast .
    Last edited by stretch JDM; 04-18-2011, 07:16 PM.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
      look at the picture closer and you can see he doesnt have automatic seat belts. and how many times has someone swapped front bumper to make the car appear like another year???
      Canadian cars never had auto seatbelts, so I never think of them.

It's a mix and match of 9091 and 9293 parts.

My 90 coupe is going to be all 93 interior and mostly 93 body panels, so I'll be in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        OP keep up the good work, you are almost making as much as a stock h22a, there is no point in turning back now with all you've spent

why dump all his work for an f22a now? Maybe if he had not already started but shit, he alwasy has a nice motor built up that makes decent WHP
        cause the f22a head flows better
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

The bottom end was rebuilt. I'm pretty sure this thing would eat spray all day if I could afford the kit. I was also told by alot of people that the PO had "too tight of clearances" when he built the motor and thats why its not making more power.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
            Damn, all that work for 160hp. F22b1 head blows.
            Word, that's wat I was thinking. At first I was thinkin cool a frank swap, then read the whp.

But for the OP, um sure its fun 2 drive..
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
              cause the f22a head flows better
              yes but he already has this, there would be no point in giving up on it now. Its not like he can sell his shit and get anywhere near what he put into it back out.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                If I were you i'd get a f22a head, a h23 intake manifold. rebuild the head with new f22a6 hardware (go oem, bisimotor is overkill) with a bisi stage 2 cam and a tune, should play nicely with the higher compression.

Oh and a header, f22a and f22b have different port designs.
                I have the intake mani already. If i do these parts what kinda numbers would I be seeing with a good tune? Also, is it possible to put the f20c cam in my motor?
                Last edited by Sethgreen; 04-19-2011, 04:40 AM.

Comment

^ no man. F20c has a rwd drivetrai. The motor itself sits sideways, the f20c or f22c, both s2000 motors, are no where the same nor share anything the Same other than their engine codes that starts with a F
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Ight looks like im sprayin and prayin! Lol if anyone can help me piece together a nitrous kit id greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      yes but he already has this, there would be no point in giving up on it now. Its not like he can sell his shit and get anywhere near what he put into it back out.
                      What would he have to sell? He could sell the cam, get a damn near free head and get that cam reground... H23 IM is like $100... so maybe another $500 total after the timing belt and all, and dude would EASILY find another 20-30WHP just off that IM alone. Not to mention, the valvesprings and retainers prob swap over too.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                      X