Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ghowell6 : 1991 Accord SE

1991 Honda Accord SE
    Bought it in July 2010, sister wrecked in in November. Hydroplaned on the wet freeway S of Portland, ran smack in to a Saturn. The CB got the short end of the stick, having the entire front passenger side fender crushed, from the front of the car to the wheel. A sum of money too painful to say later, the car was fixed and rolling once again.
    Mods:
    ENGINE: All stock, F22A6 engine.
    EXTERIOR: Factory splash guards
    INTERIOR: Black leather was sadly stolen out of it before I owned it (Apparently around 2005 according to the rebuilt sticker on the door) Had an EX cloth interior installed but I put better condition seats in.
    SUSPENSION/WHEELS: Rolling on stock wheels, have some Yokohama tires on right now. I have a set of ’92-’93 coupe wheels with studded snows for when it actually snows. The first photo has some aftermarket Millennium wheels, which were removed, sold and put on ’92-’93 OEM wheels.
    AUDIO/ELECTRONICS: Kenwood speakers in front and back, have the big 6x9’s in the back. Pioneer DEH-2200UB head unit
    Variable speed wiper mod, currently about 1/2 done. Still need the A11 ICU.
    FUTURE PLANS: Keep it mostly stock while I’m in school, probably mod it more when I get out of college. Maybe some factory fogs, want to do the CD5 map light mod, convert interior lighting to LED. Do the civic socket bumper light mod. I have the parts, just need to install. Currently have a Viper 350 alarm that will be installed soon. I think CD5 rear markers would be a sweet mod too, still debating about that. I think an H-swap and 5 speed would be sick, but I’d also like to pick up a CB7 coupe and have that be a car to really work on.

A light dusting of snow. Put the studded snows on just for the heck of it.

Current.
    Last edited by dj_ender; 06-18-2012, 03:02 AM.
    MRT's:
    2001 Acura CL
    1991 Honda Accord SE

Originally posted by Bad_dude
    If you turn it all the way counter clockwise, you activate the after burner full throttle. Lol. Then when you press it, boom, fast as the T-Mobile data plan chic.

looking good nice and clean.

sucks to hear that the leather got stolen. would have looked sweet in the car.

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah, I was really disappointed when I learned that SE’s were supposed to have leather. It still has black handles for the hood, trunk and gas, as well as the e-brake. Also has the leather steering wheel, and gray sunroof cover.
      I like the leather steering wheel for sure. Maybe I’ll find a donor SE someday and do the full swap. There’s only about 5 SE’s in Portland that I’ve seen, including mine.
      MRT's:
      2001 Acura CL
      1991 Honda Accord SE

If you turn it all the way counter clockwise, you activate the after burner full throttle. Lol. Then when you press it, boom, fast as the T-Mobile data plan chic.

Comment

Originally posted by ghowell6 View Post
        Thanks man. Yeah, I was really disappointed when I learned that SE’s were supposed to have leather. It still has black handles for the hood, trunk and gas, as well as the e-brake. Also has the leather steering wheel, and gray sunroof cover.
        I like the leather steering wheel for sure. Maybe I’ll find a donor SE someday and do the full swap. There’s only about 5 SE’s in Portland that I’ve seen, including mine.
        Only the 91 silver SE's have black leather btw.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          Only the 91 silver SE's have black leather btw.
          Yeah, that’s what I’ve figured. Out of curiosity, did they sell the ’91 SE in a different color than the Solaris Silver? I know the ’93 SE came in a few different colors, but I’ve only seen the Solaris Silver & black interior combination.
          MRT's:
          2001 Acura CL
          1991 Honda Accord SE

Comment

Yeah, the color is Britney blue pearl I believe. It has tan leather. Your Car looks clean. Makes me miss my old solaris silver se.
            2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
            2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
            CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
            GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Alright another Solaris silver se , sucks that your leathers gone but looks like you have a good start

Originally posted by Darkcloud
              Wimp go low or go home haha
              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

w00t another one! Gee Nolan, with those seat covers I've had sitting around for you forever, maybe this guy could use 'em instead.

Comment

Good looking SE. That first pic had me at hello..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

nice and clean

Comment

Thanks guys! I was getting gas last night and the guy there really liked my CB. It’s basically stock but looks good for the age. Yeah, I kinda wish I hadn’t sold those Millennium wheels, they looked pretty good on the car and I liked the way they rode but the roads around here in Portland are pretty rough, so the stock wheels are a lot more comfortable. The tires needed to be replaced and I didn’t wanna pay the premium for them either.
                      MRT's:
                      2001 Acura CL
                      1991 Honda Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        w00t another one! Gee Nolan, with those seat covers I've had sitting around for you forever, maybe this guy could use 'em instead.
                        What are these seat covers you speak of?
                        I’d be cool to have front seat covers. My sister and I train horses, and the interior gets kind of dirty going to and from the barn. Especially when your horse has rolled out in the pasture and wants to say hi.
                        The front passenger’s seat I got out of a ’91 was probably the cleanest I’ve seen. I traded the old interior for a set of factory wheels, sold those later. The interior that came with it was pretty meh, and had a green tint to it.
                        Last edited by ghowell6; 06-19-2012, 01:16 AM.
                        MRT's:
                        2001 Acura CL
                        1991 Honda Accord SE

Comment

nice SE bro my cousin has the same one, he got it for a steal
                          of $1200 bucks with OEM fogs, keys and records from 1994 and
                          mint interior!.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg526...pg&res=landing
                          http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg546...pg&res=landing
                          http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg440...pg&res=landing

Comment

Originally posted by ghowell6 View Post
                            What are these seat covers you speak of?
                            I’d be cool to have front seat covers. My sister and I train horses, and the interior gets kind of dirty going to and from the barn. Especially when your horse has rolled out in the pasture and wants to say hi.
                            The front passenger’s seat I got out of a ’91 was probably the cleanest I’ve seen. I traded the old interior for a set of factory wheels, sold those later. The interior that came with it was pretty meh, and had a green tint to it.
                            I bought a 91 SE for $250 last year as a parts car. I stripped it of all it's SE goodness, and I sold the black leather covers to cb91se7, but due to some financial issues, I've still yet to ship them to him. I refunded his money last week as he was in a financial emergency, but they're still his.

I have a set of SE coupe ivory leather, but the coupe seats are different from the sedans.

Comment

mikey if he ever says he does not want them i call dibs on the rear cover.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              I bought a 91 SE for $250 last year as a parts car. I stripped it of all it's SE goodness, and I sold the black leather covers to cb91se7, but due to some financial issues, I've still yet to ship them to him. I refunded his money last week as he was in a financial emergency, but they're still his.

I have a set of SE coupe ivory leather, but the coupe seats are different from the sedans.

Comment

Working...
                              X