Finally got a house!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a house!!!

It took a few months looking but we finally found a house that we liked. Im not going to say how much but lets just say it was a hell of a deal. I cant wait to get out of just shit hole of an apt and into our new home. We have already started to move. Be prepared for some big builds this summer once the garage is set up.

Specs: 4br, 1.5 bath, 12' ceilings, 2 story with full basement, garage, large back yard, inclosed front porch, large kitchen and central AC/heat.

The front

The living room

The dinning room

The kitchen

The kids room

Our room

Main bathroom

The 2 bed rooms upstairs, you cant see much cus one of the lights is out

The basement

Inside the "Meat Locker" Lol

The garage

The back yard

The back of the house
    Last edited by NightmareCB7; 01-13-2013, 01:47 AM.

Not bad. Needs some work, but you said you got it for a deal so you might have some extra laying around for it.

Me and the wife are waiting to close on our first house. They keep pushing back the date so we had to move out of our house we rented before we can move into the house we are buying. It's been a hell of a week.
    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Yea it does need some work but its mostly the garage that needs it. I planed on remodeling the garage anyway.

I know what you mean there. Its been a pita here in this apt the last few months with the new manager. She is a major stuck up bitch and I cant wait to tell her to shove this apt up her ass.

Hang in there, youll be much happier once you get into your new house.

Comment

Congrats!

We got our house in March, and it was very exciting.

Hope you like housework lol, there will be plenty of it lol.

Comment

Ick, trailer wood paneling EVERYWHERE!

I'm happy for you Scott.
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Congrats. Looks like a lil' TLC will take that puppy a long way. It looks like you have a great base to start with.

I've been looking at houses for the last two years in different parts of the country. It depends where my career and school takes me.

Best of luck!
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

any ghosts? lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Nice good luck!

DJ's just mad because his crews other crew got there first lol.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                  Congrats!
                  Hope you like housework lol, there will be plenty of it lol.
                  Thanks. I look forward to it.

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                  Ick, trailer wood paneling EVERYWHERE!
                  I'm happy for you Scott.
                  Hey, I like the wood paneling. It gives it a country feel. Lol Thanks

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  Congrats. Looks like a lil' TLC will take that puppy a long way. It looks like you have a great base to start with.
                  Best of luck!
                  Its a great base. The house is in pretty good shape. At least it has all new wiring and the roof is good.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                  any ghosts? lol
                  Dont know yet but we will see. Lol

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                  Nice good luck!

DJ's just mad because his crews other crew got there first lol.
                  Thanks. Lol

Comment

The house looks great man! I like the brick, it looks good with the red/white. My first order of business would be to give it curb appeal, but only after any livability issues were taken care of. I like fixer-uppers, and if you're into that, this house has tons of potential! I can't wait until I can afford to do the same!

Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
                    My new keys
                    <high res photo of keys>
                    A word of caution; you shouldn't post high resolution images of keys like this online. Anyone with a file and half a brain can now duplicate your key and gain easy access to your home. Sure, tin-foil hat and all, but why put yourself and your family at risk? Take down the photo, .

Second, I would recommend you change the locks anyway; that's always a good thing to do when purchasing a new home.

Comment

Congrats! Looks like a great home!

Comment

Welcome to fun, joy and excitement of owning your own home. I can see you'll be having lots and lots of them.
                        A&P-IA

Comment

Holy outdated wood paneling and shag carpet, Batman! Though I grew up with that stuff, and it kinda reminds me of home

Looks like a nice place, though. Way bigger than my little house! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                            The house looks great man! I like the brick, it looks good with the red/white. My first order of business would be to give it curb appeal, but only after any livability issues were taken care of. I like fixer-uppers, and if you're into that, this house has tons of potential! I can't wait until I can afford to do the same!

A word of caution; you shouldn't post high resolution images of keys like this online. Anyone with a file and half a brain can now duplicate your key and gain easy access to your home. Sure, tin-foil hat and all, but why put yourself and your family at risk? Take down the photo, .
                            Second, I would recommend you change the locks anyway; that's always a good thing to do when purchasing a new home.
                            Its pretty well livable now. Just got to get a fridge, stove then replace the dinning room light, kitchen light and hook up the upstairs wiring. Once the inside is done and Im all moved in then Ill start on the out side. BTW, I forgot how pricey some stuff is like but its worth every penny.

I didnt think about that. I already bought new locks tho.

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                            Congrats! Looks like a great home!
                            Thanks

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
                            Welcome to fun, joy and excitement of owning your own home. I can see you'll be having lots and lots of them.
                            Im already having a blast. Its so peaceful compared to an apt and Im loving every min of it.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Holy outdated wood paneling and shag carpet, Batman! Though I grew up with that stuff, and it kinda reminds me of home

Looks like a nice place, though. Way bigger than my little house! Congrats!
                            I grew up in the same style of house too. It feels like Im home again.

Thanks. I got lucky on this one. Lol

Comment

Congrats on the house !
                              Now your money is going somewhere that you own
                              huge garage!

Comment

Working...
                              X