Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

project BUTT stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

project BUTT stock

so, its been a week at the shop and ive done so much to the damn accord; water pump, timing belt, balance shaft belt, lower ball joints, etc... and oh yeah... turbo

*before*

*AFTER*

HAHA pretty great huh?!?!

part list
    gen 2 dsm manifold redrilled
    ported 14b
    450cc blacktops
    B&M adjustable FPR
    2.5" manderal downpipe
    -6 an oil feed line
    edelbrock oil sandwich plate
    -10 an oil drain
    9x4x3 liquid intercooler
    HKS SSQV blow off valve
    3/4" water lines for intercooler
    1986 Kawasaki 600 radiator for heat exchanger
    2.5" manderal boost pipes about 3.5' over all length
    sweet expensive silicon connectors and T-clamps
    various fittings
    K&N 15 degree offset 2" filter
    surflo 13.3gpm water pump

blah blah blah

now for the pictures!

we had the lengthen the stock J pipe to clear the upper radiator hose
    Last edited by LiquidIC; 05-10-2007, 09:59 PM. Reason: finished it
    I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

Comment

project BUTT stock...

so do you like it???

Comment

Love it!!!!

Really fucking clean!

Comment

Hurray for air-water intercooling! WooT!

Badass bro.

-Kyle
          SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
          -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

So fresh and so clean!

Comment

awesome job man, keep up the good work.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

wow thatus a clean ass job!! good thinking on the water/aircooled setup? How much of a dfference is there with this setup for the intake temps?
                97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

when i drove it home from the shop, the IC, when i got home, was actually cold to the touch, and the cold pipe was close to the same temp... like 50degrees F with the handometer... so im thinking wonders for intake temp

Comment

and i forgot to mention that i got to keep my chilly A/C... mmm summer car!

Comment

Wow that really is remarkable.

Awesome setup with the A/c woot!

Comment

Im glad you like it! it took me a year to engineer the damn thing

Comment

Yea you can tell that youve put some thought into that setup.

DUde more pics....i love that color and those amber corners rock!!!

Comment

haha yeah and the clear coat on the hood thats pealing... i think it adds to the "hey isnt that your grandpas accord?" look... til the spool, and woosh of the bov

notice the R compound tires... 205 50 15...

Comment

LOL yea even with the hood slacking it still looks good.

I see i see....your deff going to rape some people silly.

Comment

Working...
                              X