• Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/11 Videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I
    o_0....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddIgb1nGJ8
    This makes me think that it could def. have come down..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfce_C8GzdE
    And is this video real?

not this again.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Has this been done?
      Should I delete?

Comment

it was a inside job, point blank.
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
          it was a inside job, point blank.
          lol youre funny
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Why do you think that?
            Can you provide some substance?
            Are you merely attempting to make a point?

Comment

Penn & Teller = Magic

Doesn't Penn & Teller have anything better to do than make fun of a bunch of loser Conspiracy Theorists?

here's a good one for them to make fun of

Video: BBC Report
              Last edited by lokuputha; 03-02-2008, 08:23 PM.
              DEVOTE

Comment

This is one of those things....this thread might go on, but ****.

Its the same with "Who's better, Democrat or Republican?" and "Is there a God?"

Some subjects just cant be conversated about nicley. This happens to be one of them.

There's 3 sides: A) it was inside job. B) it was merely an outside attack. C) dont know, dont care. (there are probably more than that, but i wont waste any time with it)

Theres nothing wrong with posting vids saying "check this out" but even that has potential to get ugly.

Believe what you want, see it how you wanna see it, but good luck getting a civilized thread about it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Is this going to die?
                  I'm curious here, just trying to get ready for Political Science class in the fall.....

Comment

this topic will never die. Personally, I dont think it was an inside job, I dont think our government is competent enough to pull that off in such a short time span. Moving past that, I can look at the videos and explain reasons related to physics on why the towers fell.

However, there are others just as set in the belief that it was an inside job as I am that it wasnt. It will never be "proven" either way. Its been almost 7 years, and were still looking at this. It will probably live on like the theories about the moon landing, and the theories about JFK's assassination.
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

Comment

The thread or the conspiracy theories?

It doesnt seem like too many ppl are hitting it up, yet, so itll die off on its own or itll get closed.

GL with your Poli-Sci class though

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                        lol youre funny

i wasnt joking thats how i really feel
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                          Is this going to die?
                          I'm curious here, just trying to get ready for Political Science class in the fall.....
                          This is probably the most important topic in poli-sci today, however, many classes may merely dismiss it as being an over-rated and over discussed topic.

I don't think this topic can ever be exhausted...it was a very pivotal point in history...akin to Pearl Harbor.

We owe it to all our soldiers that we put in harms way, we owe it to all those we kill via our soldiers, and we owe it to ourselves. If we are bored with the 911 topic already, I don't know what else will tinckle our winkle....Dancing with the Stars?

I have a feeling you are going to have a very fun poli sci class next semester
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                            This is probably the most important topic in poli-sci today, however, many classes may merely dismiss it as being an over-rated and over discussed topic.

I don't think this topic can ever be exhausted...it was a very pivotal point in history...akin to Pearl Harbor.

We owe it to all our soldiers that we put in harms way, we owe it to all those we kill via our soldiers, and we owe it to ourselves. If we are bored with the 911 topic already, I don't know what else will tinckle our winkle....Dancing with the Stars?

I have a feeling you are going to have a very fun poli sci class next semester
                            Id rather talk about anything else than have an idle discussion about this where neither side can actually be convinced either way. If this was actually still an open topic, then yes, you would have a valid point. However, you dont, because noone on either side can, or will, be swayed. The only ones who still can be convinced either way are people who are new to the subject (and obviously living under the largest rock ever.)
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

Comment

I HAVE been swayed!
                              I thought it was made up/fake/blah...
                              Then I got off my ass, talked to people I knew, read stuff,
                              And watched the program on the History Channel that proves almost without a doubt,
                              that it was a real attack. I feel alot different about it now.
                              I am sorry if that offends anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X