Did you TechDeck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you TechDeck?

Did anyone used to, or still, own Tech Decks? Those little "finger-boards" that were miniature skateboards than came with real graphics and wheels and tools and you could change out wheels and trucks and everything...

They were real big back when i was in 7th/8th grade..like 1998-ish...

I had and liked the Alien Workshop ones. Kinda the reason i got into skateboards.

As the years have gone on, i still see them, but im not too into them anymore. Just curious if anyone else was into them or still has them or collects them.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

my kids got some of those skateboards.....

Originally posted by deevergote
    Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

i still have like 5 or 6 of 'em in my closet somewhere. i was actually alright at it too.
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

I could never do it. They fascinated me, but I never owned one. If only they were around when I was into GI Joe!

Comment

I might have one laying aruond somewhere. Probably in storage...

I was ok with it. I always wanted the 1/4 and 1/2 pipe set-ups they had for those things. They were crazy. They had Park sets with rails and stairs....

I was checking em out in the toy aisle the other day and i wandered why or how they still made them, so obviously theyre still hanging in there.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

yep still have em
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I was into those, along with just about every other guy at my school, in like the 5th or 6th grade. I was also into those finger bike things.
              Originally posted by 92dm
              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
              VOUCHES
              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

I think i had all my tools and extra wheels roll'd up in this plastic baggie then i rolled it up in plastic wrap...dont know why...

But now, next chance i get, im gonna dig em out and ride em around the house

Comment

Didnt quite get the bikes..

Looked cool, but eh...

Comment

i have my tech deck sitting on my comp desk. havent touched it in years. but now that u bring my attention to it.....

Comment

lol Ive still got one. its on my civics dash. its the birdhouse one

I used to have alot of the BMX bikes too. even the ramps

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Let's just say this,

I had a wooden half pipe built to scale for these things buy my grandfather.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Wow....eventhough they were made by TechDeck??

I think before i stored mine away it was on my nightstand or my computer desk. It was out in the total open, but i saw it everyday.

Im still on the lookout for, in miniature and life-size, an Alien Workshop board that had an image of a humanoid laying on a table with a group of 3 or 4 aliens standing around him...kinda like an abductee-autopsy was about to go down

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                            Im still on the lookout for, in miniature and life-size, an Alien Workshop board that had an image of a humanoid laying on a table with a group of 3 or 4 aliens standing around him...kinda like an abductee-autopsy was about to go down
                            i remember that board. actually i think my friend used to skate on one of those. they were real hard to find tho

Comment

frig these were alot of fun when you were bored in class and stuff

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                              X