Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My trip to DC and the Air and Space Museum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trip to DC and the Air and Space Museum!

Well this weekend my girlfriend and I drove down to DC with her sis and a friend and hit up all the spots. I was going to post a few pics of those in the photography section.

However i know there are some aviation enthusiasts on here including Scott so i wanted to post some of those pics since that museum was fucking amazing.

Enjoy!

Well thats it.....pretty neat shit....they had hubble and all kinds of neat space stuff as well as my favorite stuff- WW2 fighters ect.

All in all it was a fun trip.

Last edited by Ralphie; 04-28-2008, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Gotta love the inverted engine and supercharger on that ME BF-109.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

they have power on those airplanes??

Comment

That place is effing amazing.

Lucky you.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

I was there once. Got lost in that place. LOVED it. I need to get back out to the Udvaar-Hazy annex though because they have even more even cooler shit out there. Did you get a chance to head out there?
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I was in dc last summer, but we didn't find enough time to go to all the museums, instead we ate at restaurants and got wasted in adams morgan, but this year will be different!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

The air and space museum in DC is great. Of course so is the national Air Force museum at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. So is the Boeing museum in Seattle.
                Planes are amazing.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Ah dayum Ralphie, should have said something earlier. Would have met up with you and taken you and the wifey to other atteactions/lunch.

Glad you liked the NATION'S Capitol.

Trev.
                  RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                    I was there once. Got lost in that place. LOVED it. I need to get back out to the Udvaar-Hazy annex though because they have even more even cooler shit out there. Did you get a chance to head out there?

Oh true!

No we didn't make it over there, we did a lot of stuff Saturday and then Sunday all we did was the Air and Space Museum but me and the gf are going to go back just us 2 so ill make a note of that!

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings
                      Ah dayum Ralphie, should have said something earlier. Would have met up with you and taken you and the wifey to other atteactions/lunch.

Glad you liked the NATION'S Capitol.

Trev.

Damn thats right i forgot you live down there.

Well maybe next time well meet up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                        Oh true!

No we didn't make it over there, we did a lot of stuff Saturday and then Sunday all we did was the Air and Space Museum but me and the gf are going to go back just us 2 so ill make a note of that!
                        They have all the heavy hardware out there. Like the Space Shuttle Enterprise, the B-52, the Concorde etc. Apparently, the best stuff is out there, because there was no room in the main one. I have yet to see it, but it is definitely on my to do list.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                          They have all the heavy hardware out there. Like the Space Shuttle Enterprise, the B-52, the Concorde etc. Apparently, the best stuff is out there, because there was no room in the main one. I have yet to see it, but it is definitely on my to do list.
                          I assumed thats what they would have out their since they had so much already in the main place.

Damn thats where im going first when we go next time.

If i make it out there before you, you can be assured ill bring back plenty of pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                            I assumed thats what they would have out their since they had so much already in the main place.

Damn thats where im going first when we go next time.

If i make it out there before you, you can be assured ill bring back plenty of pictures.

I look foward to them, as I am sure you will beat me there.

Comment

Best museum EVER!!!

I used to cut school and go there like once a month I was upset because the manager in the cafeteria wouldn't hire me because I was too young. I just wanted to work near the coolest place on earth

I wrote a report about this model when I was in the 9th grade. This was handmade by a guy over like 11 years or some ridiculous amount of time.
                              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                              ><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                              X