Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

Well I finally got my letter from Rowan University today saying i got in. Im so pumped and have been waiting on this letter since September. I got in to Widener, Hofsta, Franklin Pierce, Johnathan and Whales and Dickinson but i wanted to go to Rowan cause it was close so i could help my family out. It was the school i wanted to go to since my Sophmore year. Im so pumped i cant even type.

What, no Rutgers?

Rowan is a good school. I'm considering going there for grad school, actually. Too bad Juan will be gone by the time you get there!

In another 3 years (or less, if you know people...) you, too, will be enjoying the ridiculous beer towers at the Landmark.

Comment

thanks deev.... I no Juan needs to fail and stay another year lol. Im so pumped for college!!

Comment

congrats

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

You gonna live there, or commute? I have friends that lived closer than you to the school (Berlin, Linenwold) that lived there. Dumb, IMO... but it does give the true college experience. I had no fun with school... I went to CCC first, and paid my own way through. Then I went to Rutgers and bought a house... so all I could do was work, go to school, and mow the lawn. I never got that carefree feeling of freedom associated with living at school, but still being a "kid"

Comment

Congrats on getting into the school you WANTED to go to!

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

congratulations college boy lol.
                my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

That's awesome man. I applied to 4 schools here in the city and I'm still waiting to hear back from two of them, one of which being the one I really want to go to.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    You gonna live there, or commute? I have friends that lived closer than you to the school (Berlin, Linenwold) that lived there. Dumb, IMO... but it does give the true college experience. I had no fun with school... I went to CCC first, and paid my own way through. Then I went to Rutgers and bought a house... so all I could do was work, go to school, and mow the lawn. I never got that carefree feeling of freedom associated with living at school, but still being a "kid"
                    I had that carefree feeling when I went away to school.....All it did was get me into drugs and alcohol and fail lol.....but I wouldnt change a thing....I had soooo much fun that year.....met so cool people...met some not cool people....learned alot about life....all in all it was a decent year......Im glad Im done with that phase of my life now though and I can be an...ugh....adult now lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

im prolly gonna live there because I get more Financial Aid if I live there. Im really pumped about going. Thanks Everyone for the congrats

Comment

Mike just cause i'm graduating doesnt mean i'm not gonna b hitting up landmark or mainstreet lol Ah looks like the goodtimes will continue lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                        Frost White Member 13
                        My Ride
                        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I really have to join you guys sometime...

Too bad Brian is too young... and everyone would think I'm his dad...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            I really have to join you guys sometime...

Too bad Brian is too young... and everyone would think I'm his dad...
                            LMAO!
                            Papa Deev.

I havent been out really since comming to Jersey.
                            But now i have more free time and wouldnt mind meeting up for a few drinks.

Comment

yea im to young to drink so if we go to landmark ill be stickin to towers of root beer lol ....but im always down to get some wings lol

Comment

Working...
                              X