Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I think I found a way to legally buy alcohol under 21

Minor in possession:
    § 4.1-305. Purchasing or possessing alcoholic beverages unlawful in certain cases; venue; exceptions; penalty; forfeiture; deferred proceedings; treatment and education programs.

A. No person to whom an alcoholic beverage may not lawfully be sold under § 4.1-304 shall consume, purchase or possess, or attempt to consume, purchase or possess, any alcoholic beverage, except (i) pursuant to subdivisions 1 through 7 of § 4.1-200; (ii) where possession of the alcoholic beverages by a person less than 21 years of age is due to such person's making a delivery of alcoholic beverages in pursuance of his employment or an order of his parent.

yea any takes.

The Race Car

so if i tell the gas station clerk this beer is for my mom, he has to sell it to me?
    Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
    Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
    Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
    Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

aprntly so.

The Race Car

Comment

Yeah, you are completely misinterpreting that.

1) Legal drinking age is defined by the state, ours all just happen to be 21. That didn't used to be the case.

2) Nowhere in that post does it give you permission to buy, possess, purchase or consume alcohol. It merely says that you don't have to be 21 to DELIVER it to someone else AS LONG AS it is a condition of your employment.

i.e. You work at a Pizza Hut, delivering pizzas and a customer orders a 6 pack of brew with it.

OR

You work at a restaurant and serve alcohol. Many states have a law that allows you to serve alcohol at 18 or older. Usually, it is 21 to bartend.

OR

You deliver groceries for a grocery store and a customer buys booze.

You haven't found any loop hole here. This was designed so that kids could work in places like restaurants, pizza houses, and grocery stores, and be able to reasonably perform a job duty. How stupid would it be, if only select employees could get beer for a customer out of a cooler?
        Last edited by owequitit; 05-14-2008, 04:08 PM.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

404 loop hole not found

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
            404 loop hole not found
            Lmfao
            Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
            Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
            Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
            Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
            Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
              404 loop hole not found

LOL!
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

phail.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  How stupid would it be, if only select employees could get beer for a customer out of a cooler?
                  that's how it is here, like if you work at a convenience store, you cant ring up beer unless you're 19, or something. It might be 21 but i thought it was 19, i know you cant do it at 18.
                  Cars:
                  91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  98 Accord LX Sedan
                  95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

I think purchase or possess negates your entire argument. Try finding loopholes sober next time.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      Yeah, you are completely misinterpreting that.

1) Legal drinking age is defined by the state, ours all just happen to be 21. That didn't used to be the case.

2) Nowhere in that post does it give you permission to buy, possess, purchase or consume alcohol. It merely says that you don't have to be 21 to DELIVER it to someone else AS LONG AS it is a condition of your employment.

i.e. You work at a Pizza Hut, delivering pizzas and a customer orders a 6 pack of brew with it.

OR

You work at a restaurant and serve alcohol. Many states have a law that allows you to serve alcohol at 18 or older. Usually, it is 21 to bartend.

OR

You deliver groceries for a grocery store and a customer buys booze.

You haven't found any loop hole here. This was designed so that kids could work in places like restaurants, pizza houses, and grocery stores, and be able to reasonably perform a job duty. How stupid would it be, if only select employees could get beer for a customer out of a cooler?
                      Beat me to it!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yea dude anyway you turn, your only legally allowed alcohol at 21 or older.

freakin kids dont got hook ups.
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Or just come up to Canada for a bit...if you're 19.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by bmxfelon420
                            that's how it is here, like if you work at a convenience store, you cant ring up beer unless you're 19, or something. It might be 21 but i thought it was 19, i know you cant do it at 18.
                            you can get a TABC license and sell alcohol at 18..

Comment

Working...
                            X