X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to have you abord
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Whats up, this is RocSteadyNY, moved from rochester NY, now living in Houston, Texas. I am a proud owner of a CB7. with plans of an h22 swap in the near future.
      Boosted H22...Underway....Getting parts, and gaining knowledge....first thing to do is diy body work, and paint....H22 Swap should be doen by the end of this month if all goes right...

Comment

Welcome to cb7 the best website

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
          Welcome to cb7 the best website

thanks, i think it is one of the best sites i've been on, no other site has been so informative, other than honda swap, or honda tech, but this is all about the accords, and i love it
          Boosted H22...Underway....Getting parts, and gaining knowledge....first thing to do is diy body work, and paint....H22 Swap should be doen by the end of this month if all goes right...

Comment

Newbie Sorta

Hey my name is Sean and Im a newbie all around from car to site ive never owned a honda and im discovering that was my first mistake well now I got my 93 Accord LX 4dr basically stock right now but will be doing alot of mods as time goes by and if money lets me ofcourse ..well very glad to be here and hope to not bother any mods with stupid questions ...thanks

PS What does one do about Rosewood Brown Paint ????? lmao
            that shold be my sig ,
            Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Hello everybody! I recently picked up a '93 Accord EX and did some web research and stumbled upon this site, so I thought I'd register. It's bone stock now, but I'll get it up to speed one day. I also have an '03 WRX and a 1969 Toyota Corona. I hope to learn a lot about the CB7 here. Thanks guys.

Comment

whoaa 03 wrx nice job glad to see someone with a car like that is into a cb

Comment

93 ex

just getting around to doing this.cb7 owner for a few years and it has become my baby.ive done a bunch of small stuff to it so far.anyways this site has been ah big help so far with all the info you guys have to share. hope to get to another big meet this summer. latta

Comment

Intro

Sorry I never introduced myself. My name is James. I work for Pauly Honda in Libertyville,IL( Anyone looking for a new/used Honda???) in sales. I've owned my CB7 for about a year now. I love the car!!! My sister had one back in the day(my parents told me they don't by kids cars then bought her one ). My dealership does not give me a demo so that's how I roll. I have a 91' lx with 125,000. That's what I tell smart aleck shoppers who ask me "why should I buy an Accord over a Camry???." I'm not much of a mechanic, but any sales questions about new/used hondas(pricing,finance,trade-ins..) I would be happy to field. My car is still a work in progress, but I do have 16" BBs rims with Pirelli tires, Alpine head unit, Infinity 6 1/2's all the way around with components, 2 10" Rockfords, and a newly installed AEM CAI with H&R springs and Tockico blues soon to come. Pictures soon to come... Nice to meet everyone.

Comment

welcome

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

wasup yall kiva from new orleans trying 2 make the fastest cb7 ever

Comment

hallo hallo everybody : )

p.s. shouts to Kiva... i have a grandfather in st francisville and family up north in Mansfield/ Columbia... good luck with your car, i NEVER see any decent imports when im down there

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

hey wasup. im from yakima, washingon. i have a 93 accord lx. im wanting to swap in F20A, F22B DOHC, or do F22a1/h23or dohc F22B hybrid. then i wanna boost it.

is there a thread here to post WTB's or FS's? cuz im lookin for any of those heads that i listed.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Whats up my name is Daniel Cameron and I'm from a beautiful place called Asheboro North Carolina! w00t w00t!

I've owened my CB7 for a little over 1 year and I've loved every minute of it! Its taken me to the drag strip, which I gave up. Now its my autox car an i'm really enjoying the challanges of learning to drive quickly!

I'm a noob in alot of ways, but i'm intelligent and a hard, passionate worker so i'm always willing to learn!

btw this is me!http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kback_...1e.jpg&.src=ph

I'm full time college student in the local community college studying for my Associates in Arts degree and possibly going to finish school at the beach next year 2006!

Anywho i've been around a while on the board, and I'm really a whore for cb7tuner.com! yep yep i'm an official insomniac! 5am posts rock.

Anywayz this is who i am and this is me so feel free to flame...i'll be sure to run you down some time with the SeaBee

-Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

BTW my plans for the car are this:

Legend Calipers on 11.1" rotors.
                                Ex rear swap.
                                Neuspeed strut bar.
                                Gen. rear strut bar and tie bar.
                                ---- DSM turbo?!?! :-D
                                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X