No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before i got this car i was looking to buy a Civic 92-95.
    That was the shit back then. Then i just ended up getting this one
    because i couldnt find a Civic and i needed the car really quick.
    But i was really pissed when i got it, i was always cussing at the car and stuff. Then i started driving it everyday, honestly i have to say that this is one of the most funnest (sp?) cars to drive.
    I think part of that has to be because i used to drive my dad's '95 Taurus 24/7 before then..hahahaha
    But yeah, i finally gave in and this is one of the best cars i have ever driven....i will own it until i can get something more High End, like a Lexus IS300.....but for now, theres nothin better than a CB7

Comment

whats up, i been looking at this site for awhile now and i got to say this is the best forum out there, most of the other forums i've joined i never went back to,"not really the forum kind of guy ", but you guys and your cb7 knowledge got me through when two winters in maine nearly killed my car ,but with a buttload of money and this forum i got my baby back on the road again , my thanks to all of you for a great site , i think i'll be sticking around here for a long time.

i also should thank deevergote,since it was he who told me to come here on the hondahookup forums.thanks man

Comment

im glad you found cb7tuner.com, its an awesome site for information on cbs and a great site to make friends on. cb7tuner.com is def. the best forum out there, because it offers a diverse amount of knowledge and creates a sense of commmunity for the individual.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

My Intro

Yo whats up everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself the right way.

This should explain it all:
          Name: James, Jay Dee, JyJck5, B-Boy Sharpie
          Birthday: 01-07-1987
          Birthplace: Seattle, Wa
          Current Location: ATL, Ga
          Eye Color: Brown
          Hair Color: Black
          Height: 6'2"
          The Shoes I Wore Today: White Adidas "Shell Toes" - Low tops
          My Weakness: Rockstar Energy Drinks and Burritos from Quick Trip
          My Fears: My fearless
          My Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni, Pinneapple, and Sausage
          Goal I Would Like To Achieve This Year: Start for a college basketball team
          What country would I most like to Visit: Japan

Comment

im new as of today... or last night cant rmeember... just tryin to make my 93 accord look good.. inside and out and i need a little help and this is were the helps at

Comment

Welcome aboard green blaster! You've come to the right place for everything you need to know about the wonderful cb7!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

[QUOTE=jeesare]All I gotta say is, this is the best damn board I have ever joined. Everyone seems to be very knowledgable of their CB7. I've had my CB7 for over a yr. now. When I originally bought it, I just wanted it as a cruiser until I got a better ride. Damn, I ended up falling in love with it. Now that I became a member I have nothing but ideas for my car. Thanks to CB7tuner and the members. Appreciate all the help. Never thought I would enjoy my CB7 after owning these cars:

Glad to hear that ^

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

New to the forum.

Hello everyone. This is my first time on this forum, I didn't see any Newb sections, so I decided to post it up here. Name is Anthony, and I just drove my friends CB7 today and got HOOKED! So now, being how I am, I have to go buy one and hook it up. Hope this is in the right section, if it isn't, don't flame to hard and let a brotha go with a warning. lol.

Comment

here's the thread you were looking for

Welcome aboard, I just found this site myself.

Comment

Hey lick my balls dude. Welcome aboard and have fun and learn some real CB7 shit you dig!! lol welcome man im a new guy also.
                      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

yeah man have fun im new here as well
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Welcome aboard, i'm also sort of a newbie myself.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                          www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                            Welcome aboard, i'm also sort of a newbie myself.
                            oh don't stress it guys, i am glad to share my home with all the tuners.
                            there is alot to learn here it is a very big comminity, for those who share the same love for their cars.
                            WELCOME ABOARD
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Welcome!
                              00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

there is hella balls to lick on here also...Welcome!
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X