Originally posted by Makaveli2k

lmfao this dude always post some crazy shit lol
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by IS3_FTW
          Is your signature car on bags?

How do you get it so high and the 3 wheel

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            I still cant find my penis.
            Ditto.

Thanks for leaving your junk logged on Deev. I really didn't need another pair of brown pants.

Thank GAWD I still have a place to visit where psychos like me get excited over O.E. foglights on some 15-18 year old granny car.

-Kenny
            MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
            Originally posted by deevergote
            i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

yeh our cars suck and so does this site.. do it deev.

-:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

wow...when i read it, i got really depressed, but when i found out it's a joke, everything just fell back in place.
                Best forum around and so much to learn, great people too.

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Attack of the white coupes^^^

I dont know that Deev will ever shut it down. I dont really see this site coming to a stop or halt anytime soon. Even in like 10 years. There will still be ppl around.

The only way i see it getting shut down is for gross misconduct due to posting(s) of illegal "things"; Someway, somehow a nasty website eating virus attacks and kills it(which is unlikely and another site can then be re-started); or Deev passes it on to some douche who, for whatever reason, decides to shut it down.

But i dont see any of those happening. Although i dont see Deev Admin-ing this site for the next 20 years, but i imagine whoever he passes it to, if he does, will be a good person.

Plus how many other 90-93 Accord sites are there? Like 5?

cb7tuner is, and will always be, ftw.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

wow, i won't lie, when i first read this post i shit my pants, i may not put my 0.2 in very often, or even post, but i read and follow a lot of shit on here, good to hear it was a joke.

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

read the 1st post and almost pooped a brick, happy to hear it was a joke.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

I almost shated myself when I spotted this thread. Thank god for sarcasm.
                        One Day At A Time
                        "Honda Connaisseur"
                        1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                        1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                        1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                        1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                        1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                        1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                        Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

What What did I say that was so funny

Is it on Hydraulics? I dont know, thats why I am asking
                          And yes, it ws an question in an Thread

Originally posted by greencb7inkc

""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                          current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

You're still new. As you'll come to find, Rocknricer isnt the type to have such vehicles. Well, he might, but he wont have it long.

Its an older member thing. You're alright.

Comment

Wow when I read this I was too frightened to read it carefully enough to notice the giveaways that it was a joke. That being said it was more of a scary joke than a funny one lol for me lol, really glad that it is not shutting down, I love this place...and I my heart rate is still a little higher than it should be, maybe another 10 minutes will be enough for me to settle down.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

WooHoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X