Look I read man ok but I still wanted to say my 2 cents
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      Deev shouldn't leave his account logged in on Firefox... Just like other members shouldn't leave their accounts logged in on Internet Explorer...
      Based on your post Mike, I think someone had fun with the board...because I saw a similar thread on cd5tuner.com although this one does mention he isn't joking.

:ninja edit:

I skipped the last few pages and realized you were left at the Helm.

I EVEN MADE A POST over at cd5tuner.com asking WHY?!

Fuck I nearly shit a brick..when I read this.
      Last edited by HenRoc; 05-24-2008, 09:21 PM.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisfrom1986
        Look whos late to the party...
        Frown
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yeah and I agree with the whole Subie owner thing, I bet AW was laughing to himself the whole time he typed the thread.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Worse thread EVAR!!!

I lost my breath for about 2 seconds when I read the OP.
            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
            ><((((º>

Comment

i knew it was a joke cause i can tell if its deev , the first post seemed like he was under a spell

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                i knew it was a joke cause i can tell if its deev , the first post seemed like he was under a spell
                not funny.i almost pissed my self

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Cant believe it took 2 pages before someone started contemplating that this may be a joke.

1. Doesnt anybody remember the DoctorCipher manuever???
                  2. These Jersey guys just cant be trusted.
                  3. How long have you ppl been members??? Anyone who knows him personally or has bought anything from him knows his name is Mike. And his last name is not "deevergote" either. C'mon ppl....Pick up the Ball!!

I wasnt even all the way through with it and i KNEW it was joke. No doubt about it. "the mods smell" ??? Come on...

Originally posted by Blizz
                  Mike pwns Mike
                  Epic.

Mike, "Warrior", good funny man.
                  Deev, sorry, but you have to admit, it was pretty funny. And you should know better than that. Especially with Justin lurking around. Who knows what kind of shenanigans he puts ppl up to..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol...........wait.....huh......i'm confuse...did he say he's shuting the site DOWN?

0oh lmao...not...deev you had me

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                      Cant believe it took 2 pages before someone started contemplating that this may be a joke.

1. Doesnt anybody remember the DoctorCipher manuever???
                      2. These Jersey guys just cant be trusted.
                      3. How long have you ppl been members??? Anyone who knows him personally or has bought anything from him knows his name is Mike. And his last name is not "deevergote" either. C'mon ppl....Pick up the Ball!!

I wasnt even all the way through with it and i KNEW it was joke. No doubt about it. "the mods smell" ??? Come on...

Epic.

Mike, "Warrior", good funny man.
                      Deev, sorry, but you have to admit, it was pretty funny. And you should know better than that. Especially with Justin lurking around. Who knows what kind of shenanigans he puts ppl up to..

Waitaminute.

Cipher had nothing to do with. This is all me

I'm sitting at Deev's computer typing this. It worked WAY better than I had anticipated.

While it's true that you can't trust anyone from NJ (especially the girls...what they say is true guys...trust me...), I'm not even from Jersey!

Comment

Remember that stunt Justin pulled awhile back?

I cant remember who he got, but he was on someone elses name and was fucking with ppl.

And while you're not from Jersey....well, i got nothing there, but maybe you just cant trust a Subie owner.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                          but maybe you just cant trust a Subie owner.
                          hey wait what wth is that supposed to mean, sure we can do a 4k launch and not spin our tires but comin

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

That shit was not funny! My chest got all tight and that little lump swelled up in my throat. I thought it was over, thought this wonderful new place I'd found was being ripped from my hands, like my keys when my car got impounded. The pain. The utter lonleyness. I'm so glad its not true, but what a scare! I thought I was gonna have to go back to myspace, or even worse, actually have a conversation with my wife. Thank god it was just a prank!

Comment

I, Mr. Deever J. Gote am sad to announce that I will be shutting down CB7Tuner.com

It has been a great run over the past 26 minutes, but I'm honestly getting sick of this platform. I find it's mainly because my CB smells like dung and is stuck in a mudhole in my back yard.

I have realized that my GTP suits me much more for what I need. The leather is much better than the cloth, and I'm really starting to enjoy the feeling of forced induction.

IN addition, I"m starting to really get sick of the members here, most notably the mods. They're all starting to really get full of themselves and just taking over and being generally rude. Plus they all smell bad. I can seriously smell them from here, and I'm not near any of them. I'm honestly having a lot of issues with that, so I'm just done.

That being said, at the end of this month the site will be no more.

Go home people, there's nothing more to see here.

PS: I shouldn't leave myself logged into my SN at my own home...other mods may come in and post inappropriate comments.
                              dude we're wayyyy past april 1st.
                              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                                Waitaminute.

Cipher had nothing to do with. This is all me

I'm sitting at Deev's computer typing this. It worked WAY better than I had anticipated.

While it's true that you can't trust anyone from NJ (especially the girls...what they say is true guys...trust me...), I'm not even from Jersey!
                                muahahahaha

i shat pants with laughter.

mission accomplished
                                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                                X