New Rear Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Rear Windows

I just picked up my new tinted Plexi rear windows from my local glass shop, they did an amazing job cutting them and I cant waite to install them.

Weight savings are 3.1 lbs per window for those of you who cant add 6.2 lbs in total, not a bad upgrade for $100

Last edited by Legacy Accord; 06-03-2008, 09:23 PM.

sweet, i have 1/8" plexi already cut out for a coupe, just need to find mounting points.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

now you just have to figure out how you are going to bend them so they aren't just flat peices of plastic that wont fit.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

they already look bent...

Comment

Originally posted by npor
          they already look bent...
          no npor they deffinately arent bent look at the side by side comparison the plexi is longer and lays flat on the table while the oe glass is curved so it will fit with what it was designed to fit in.
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

They are only 3mm thick and should form pretty good, I might go test one out right now actually

Comment

Pretty damn good if you ask me

Comment

I was wondering if you still had the old CB, Steve! Long time no see!

What are the plans? People don't just make plexi windows for the hell of it...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  I was wondering if you still had the old CB, Steve! Long time no see!

What are the plans? People don't just make plexi windows for the hell of it...

I have been buisy with her,

Had to lengthen the injector pulse another millisecond because my fuel map had a nasty hole and the car was unloading in 3rd, now I should be running 9's

Also installed a cold air intake , NOS fogger system, T4 Turbo, AIC controler, Direct port nitrous injection and a standalone fuel management system, they say I have enough NOS to blow myself up.
                  Last edited by Legacy Accord; 06-03-2008, 09:28 PM.

Comment

i wonder how much u save w/ a coupe rear side glass? probably next to nothing but an idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X