Really weird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really weird.

I thought this was really weird. about a month and a half ago i get a call on my cell phone from a blocked number, i answer it and its silent. i say hello again and what sounds to be a little girl says "help" so me being a little creeped out ask who it is and she says jennifer then the line goes dead. later that night my mom asks me if i knew a girl named jenn cause she heard that there was a girl from the area went missing.

Then last week at work i get another call. i'm with a customer so the phone rings for like two minutes. then when i finally get to chance to answer it, its another blocked call (i don't get many blocked calls) so i answer it and a little girl says help. i ask who it is, creeped out again, then i hear static as if the phone is going outta range then the line goes dead. after this call, i actually didn't sleep that night lol

98 Sunfire GT current DD

you should write a horror story on that alone

Comment

Wow, haha, that is weird...
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

you didnt check with police to verify what your mother said, it might be true, you might save someone
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
          you didnt check with police to verify what your mother said, it might be true, you might save someone
          The girl that was missing was found the next day so i didn't worry about it too much after i heard she was found. and i did mention it to my mother and she said she was gonna call in and talk to the police and tell them to contact me, but they never did.

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Damn, I don't spook easy, but you gave me goosebumps. How bad would it suck to be some sort of paranormal cellular contact for children from the beyond? lol

Comment

Someone's obviously playing a joke on you. If you're so creeped out ask your provider to retrace the call.

I had weird things of the kind happen to me before as well but it was even more weird. I was sitting at the computer when I heard my GF call my name. She was in the shower but it seemed like she was right next to me. A little freaked out, I knock on the bathroom's door to see if she's ok and everything's fine. I go back to the computer and sit down again. After about 2 minutes I hear her or well at least a voice that sounds just like hers' calling me again. The second time I really got freaked out. I checked on her again but nothing. I could hear the water running and making different sounds by which I knew she was in there. I asked her once she got out if she's called my name while she was in there but she she hasn't.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

"one missed call"

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

ghosts!

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                    ghosts!
                    hahha iunno man, but it was weird... so far no more so its all good... so far lol

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      Damn, I don't spook easy, but you gave me goosebumps. How bad would it suck to be some sort of paranormal cellular contact for children from the beyond? lol
                      Dude... gimme some of your stash.. it must be really good.

Comment

If I was really needing help I don't think I'd take the time to block my phone number...

Im a 911 operator btw

Comment

quick!!! 92_CB7 im an undercover kidnap agent u and me should unite to find all those little kids that have been dissapearing
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

get the police to track the number and locate the cell phone or phone or w/e..

if a little girl went missing i would do that..

that's Creepy as hell

or maybe a prank call..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                              quick!!! 92_CB7 im an undercover kidnap agent u and me should unite to find all those little kids that have been dissapearing
                              Alright you use your skills and i'll use my lucks as being that random number the little kid dials together we will kill off all those kid nappers muahahaha

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Working...
                              X