Nhra Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nhra Death

Any drag race fans up here, SCOTT KALITTA was killed in final round qualifing today,
    http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...PHCP&GT1=39002
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

That's a damn shame. Left his wife and two sons behind. My heart and prayers go out to his family.
    Kalitta's Toyota Solara was traveling at about 300 mph when it burst into flames.
    WHAT??? 300 mph? In a Solara? Gotta be a typo. If not, no wonder it burst into flames.

Comment

wow, that sucks. Pray for the family through this tragedy.

Now are they going to say that he was "street racing" because he was in a "import"

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        300 mph? In a Solara? Gotta be a typo. If not, no wonder it burst into flames.
        Dont be a dumbass.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries View Post
          Dont be a dumbass.
          wtf do you mean don't be a dumbass? The article claims what I quoted. It was a cut and paste job. I'm saying there's no way he was doing 3 bills in a Solara. If he was, something went horribly wrong in the engine and some freak fuel malfunction pushed that motor to the melting point. How about you clarify your statement next time you flame?

Comment

you dont watch drag racing do you, they are using a toyota body, these are top fuel funny cars.
            BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

My mistake then. I missed the drag reference and was thinking something else. I retract my statement and accept your judgement of dumbass.

Comment

Obviously you dont know much about drag racing.. They're plastic shells (or somesort of other material) version of the production cars... the engines are pretty much have no relation
                R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
                SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

I know that much. for some reason I wasn't thinking drag racing, I was thinking circuit. I already accepted the dumbass judgement. Leave me alone to go be embarrassed and hide.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    I Retract My Statement And Accept Your Judgement Of Dumbass.
                    Lol

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                    X