wow just got punched in the face by bad luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037 View Post
    funny thing is i stopped driving like a retard a year ago and haven't had any problems except one speeding ticket.

yeah the man sure did fuck me this time. im sure i the BAR can help me out tomorrow and i wont get suspended.

I'm really thinking about moving to Canada in a year or so after i get my AA.

I wonder if there is any good colleges up there.

its stupid to drive stupid, but its stupid that driving 10 miles an hour over the speed limit can fuck you over so bad.

Im beginning to realize how limited and silly the government is. If you were to follow every law there is out there, your life would be extremely boring. Im talking about every law, because we all break them. Who actually completely stops at every stop sign for 3 seconds and then moves. or completely stops at a red light to turn right.

or doesn't download an mp3, or fills there tips at a waiter job on the computer to the real amount, or puts on there seatbelt before pulling out onto a road everytime, or turns waits at every crosswalk for the walk sign to turn and doesn't walk across the street anywhere else, or buys a car and says they bought it for 2,000 instead of 6,000 so they don't get fucked on the registration fee, or has there radio low enough so that it can't be heard 25ft away from the car (yeah thats a law here) or always drives with there shoes on etc...
    it just sucks that cops can turn on there lights and go through a red light.

my mom got a ticket for a yellow light because apparently a new law says you can't go through yellow?

I understand people that drive reckless constantly should be punished, and if you speed and you get caught you get punished. but we the people are getting fucked big time, like a 533 dollar fine for a college kid.

It never was about keeping us safe.
    i thought you put your beemer into a curb like 3 months ago?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Please for your own good stay out of trouble,and do the right thing and maybe the law will keep you out of trouble. I know you know more about traffic laws than most lawyers to date. Maybe you should study traffic laws of the DMV.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        i thought you put your beemer into a curb like 3 months ago?

They changed the year to 3 months instead of 12 to better suit this thread.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

why do you type in spaced sentences, if you just indent you paragraphs you should be set.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

haha RR you're a good idol of what Not to do haha but if the fight club thing doesn't work...you could always be a wannabe Daniel Powter and tell all about the Bad Days you've had. hahahha jp.

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Not sure the Canadians will let you in their country. Good luck

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Your stories are always so entertaining. You need your own section on this website, strictly reserved for stories like this.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                X