Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laughter from another CL ad

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/815709066.html

I sent him a letter of correction about the engine he has, and offered to buy his suspension if he wants to part it out.

1993 honda accord for sale or trade !!! - $2500 (west-jefferson)
    Reply to: sale-815709066@craigslist.org [?]
    Date: 2008-08-27, 5:38PM EDT

~ THE GOOD ~

i have a 1993 honda acoord with a full megan racing suspension, and both front racing bucket seats,and a spectree cool air intake,and 16'inch konnig rims with perelli tires, it has the h-22 moter single cam and its 5-speed im asking $ 2,500.00 o.b.o or trade.

~ THE BAD ~

it has a small rust spot on the driver side rear pannel and the hood is a little dented, and it has a bad transmission and clutch.

Last edited by visualpoet; 08-27-2008, 08:17 PM.

thats well worth it if that is actually the uber-rare single cam h22.. i have yet to see one in person.. many say it is just a myth..

Comment

thats a rare piece of automotive history. its a steal.

Comment

whys there so much trash in the car.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

$2500 for an Accord with rust and a bad transmission? Whack.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

He's beasting, it's not even an EX

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

lol bad clutch and transmission.. I wonder how that happens?

Comment

$2500 for a rusty car with a bad transmission?

And it IS an H-22... look... you can see an H right there in the picture, right on the valve cover!

Comment

I edited in the text... the ad will disappear soon, and this thread will be totally worthless. Now we at least know what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                    whys there so much trash in the car.
                    I think the passenger in the last pic is the culprit! Noticed it's packing an H22a6, watch out!

Comment

I edited in the pic of the engine bay. Good thinking, deev.

Comment

Come on guys! You all know that a real H22 is a "H"onda 2.2L engine. Lets set our differences aside and just get along.
                        Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

I sent him an email telling him there is no such thing as a single cam h22 and that he has a F22 motor. I also asked him why there was so much trash in his car! I will let you all know what this genius says if he emails me back!

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            $2500 for an Accord with rust and a bad transmission? Whack.
                            exactly. shit i payed 2800 for my cb7 with leather interior, power everything, jdm mirrors, jdm visors, dropped on h&r, jdm h22a with auto lsd, etc. i wouldnt pay more than 1000 for that car

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                              I sent him an email telling him there is no such thing as a single cam h22 and that he has a F22 motor. I also asked him why there was so much trash in his car! I will let you all know what this genius says if he emails me back!
                              So that's two people that have emailed him correcting his mistake... he's going to feel like a jerk now.

Comment

Working...
                              X