Going thru relapse... help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going thru relapse... help.

So i have a big problem. This is going to be lengthy... bear with me.

So i bought my new accord, right? I paid $2,900..., and it's great. heres a link to it incase you havent seen it: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=114209

anyways- its a cool car and all, i like it- but there is a catch... i dont like the way it drives, its slower than my black car, it has rusted floor pans, and it has ugly wheels. so this gets me thinking.. i miss my black accord. My black accord is supposed to be sold this Monday for $4000... and i realize now, i dont want to let it go... ive been thru so much in it- it was my first car.. i lost my virginity in it three years ago ( gross , i know) , ive been in over 11 states with it, and ive invested like $5000 into it, ive hooked up with countless girls in it, ive hydroplaned in it, ive hit a deer in it.. .. its got sentimental value to me.

So what im thinking about doing, is swaping the two interiors out.. puting the flawless black leather into the black accord, and puting the grey leather into the white accord- and sell the white accord.... even though i bought the white accord like, last week. ( i would swap the interiors so the black accord would be tripple black) im sure youre probably thinking "this dudes a fucking idiot, why is he rambling?" .. more or less, i just dont know what to do...i just dont want to sell the black accord and regret it...

$4000 is a lot of money, but im starting to think that the sentimental value is FAR greater.

MY QUESTION: if your car had a lot of sentimental value, would you sell it, even for $4000?

let me know what you would do

( and dont tell me this thread is stupid, i know it is)

id keep it..... its only money

Comment

keep it no questions asked!

and rusted floor pans ruin it for me!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

keep it and swap transmisions!! Rusted floor pans, oh no!!
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

why did you even sell it in the first place if the car had so much value to you?
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

DUDE!!! Keep the black accord and swap in that clean as interior and sell that white one... That "triple black" theme will be HAWT!!!

"Little" Kenny
            Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

$4000 isn't a lot of money.

Comment

keep the black accord.

Comment

I've owned 2 CB7s, and it's true... they may be the "same"... but nothing will ever be the same as the car that grew to be a part of you.

Keep the black one. If you're regretting ALMOST selling it, you're certainly going to regret selling it!

Comment

keep it or you will be walking around kicking yourself saying WHY? WHY? WHY?

i lost my virginity to a milf in this and thats ONE of the many reasons i hold on to it
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Wouldn't that make it a MIDF?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                        Wouldn't that make it a MIDF?
                        about 5 times before her husband got a job transfer
                        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Definitely swap the interior and keep the black one. I'd probably keep the Erebuni kit too.

Comment

You'll regret the car you put so much effort into if you were to sell it. I'd swap out the interior, take off the nice kit, and then sell the white one.

Comment

I you don't take $4000 for a 90 accord you are crazy. Thats about 5 times what I would pay for one.

Comment

Working...
                              X