haha.

well idk what to think of this.

Comment

thats just wrong imo

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
        thats just wrong imo

it aint wrong. im not trying to go to walmart to see some idiot walking around showing his underwear. it makes it even worse if some idiot decides to go like 2 weeks without a shower and sags his pants. i never understood the saggy pants thing anyway.

why would you want to show off your underwear anyway? what you gonna do if some *** guy comes up and says "hey i like your boxers. can i see the rest of it?" get mad and punch him in the face. then you can have your ass kicked by a *** buy before your hauled off to jail. but guess what? it wouldnt have happened if you werent tryin to show off your boxers...

Comment

it is unconstitutional

Comment

so yours saying they should ban high waters? or super tight pants that show your ass? or what..

Comment

There is an area of Downtown Kansas City that has a dress code, its like an outdoor entertainment district. One of the businesses in the district has a dress code that some are interpreting as racist, for similar reasons as the OP's link..

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/lo...D6626&gsa=true

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                so yours saying they should ban high waters? or super tight pants that show your ass? or what..
                no but i shouldnt have to go to the store and see some dude grabbing his dick and his pants down around the bottom half of his ass and my little kids get to view it if i wanted em to see shit like that i would take them to some damn r rated film and they are only 4 2 and1
                h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
                  no but i shouldnt have to go to the store and see some dude grabbing his dick and his pants down around the bottom half of his ass and my little kids get to view it if i wanted em to see shit like that i would take them to some damn r rated film and they are only 4 2 and1
                  stop going to that store

Comment

god forbid these styles. shit pisses me off everytime i see it. whats up with the styles now n days, guys have to wear skinnier pants then women?!?!

obviously these guys dont have dicks...especially to fit in those "pants"

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      obviously these guys dont have dicks...especially to fit in those "pants"
                      lol

Why do the two on the left have their legs interlocked? I had some close friends in HS but none that I interlocked my legs with that were of the same gender.

Comment

ban these too...there showing their underwear

shit

Comment

The law is unconstitutional but it dosent change the fact that the way he was wearing the pants was ***.

I can understand the baggy, saggy pants. They're comfortable like that. I used to wear shit like that, but i always wore a long shirt. I didnt want people seeing my boxers.

But hey today's theme is, be pround of who you are No matter if you are a straight, flamer, ***, ***, lez, hippe, douchebag, emo.......

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

plus if their pants are all saggy and don't have a belt, the fat police officers have an advantage and if they try to run on foot. they probally won't go too far with 1 hang holding their pants up

Comment

i wear baggy pants but i wear a shirt long enough to cove4r my shit and my pants all the way to the bootom of my ass. and if it was as simple as dont go to the store id stop
                              h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Working...
                              X