This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

threads over here.

THIS ISN'T MY SITE, I have no say in what goes on. Im not saying Policies should be changed.

threads over here.

die out before they can be epic or at the best mildly entertaining.

i dunno there are alot of pointless threads in this forum, but i find pleasure in absolute chaos. the more out of control a situation gets the more amusing it seems to me. im not saying every thread shouldn't be closed. but some threads never reach there fullest potential, ie of how funny a photochop could be on something.

I feel the glory in our animal like instict behavior we all share in a car, weather on a track, or on a road, All of us love to drive given the conditions, and we love to drive hard, all of us on this fucking website.

though many cb7's on this site haven taken them beyond what they can be, I feel that the community doesn't have that edge i felt during the time when the h22 just became affordable to a hard working kid, or one with rich parents, or you were running the hell out of an f22 272 regrind. boosted cars were a group of people that everyone wished they could be.

I think my point is, we have to let ourself be more free, people on here were shot down, and it made them not sound like a bunch of push-overs. you aren't nice to some or a few people in your life, and how often do you hang out with 200+ people??? there's going to be people who do something stupid.

And nobody has the balls to make it a fun situation by not "hurting others"

maybe its me i feel that has lost my liveliness. maybe its the time were in. I look through a liquid crystal window into this different world. And it feels different to me.

is this me that is different, or is it me who isn't different from back then. I don't know
    ]

idiots will always follow a popular path to what is mainstream. this place has been full of more bs in the past. i dont think its too bad right now.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

for once!!!

i agree with rnr!

holy shizz.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i agree with rockinricer.

Comment

yes, more chaos, less moderation
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            yes, more chaos, less moderation
            lmao i cant wait for us to turn into hondatech...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

less moderation indeed.

This is kinda like america and its courts ,except the courts here like to intrepet cb7tuner law the way they see it instead of how it is actually written.

*hides*

Seriously, some of the flamefests, heated arguments are awesome to watch. Its just human nature to wanna see dog eat dog..

Comment

The flamefests are fun, sure. You can usually see that I'm right down in them when I allow them to continue.

However, who was here for micksf22accord? The past name of head4life.
                Mick made a MESS. The biggest mess we had ever seen on here. And why? Because we allowed it. We felt sorry for the kid, for reasons I won't be going into here... and we let him get away with things we shouldn't have. What did it do? It created a ripple effect. His flaming, his idiotic remarks, his worthless posts... they rubbed off on people. People started getting just like him.

When you alow the drama to continue, it spreads like a disease. This forum isn't about the drama. It's about 1990-1993 Accords. I agree that OT is a VERY important part of this community, but I refuse to allow it to become a festering wound on the CB7tuner landscape.

Comment

I think he's speaking more towards flaming complete idiots. THAT should be 200% allowable. I'm not speaking of the normal noob that asks a question that has been asked in the thread under his, but the noob like 10thcb7. Flaming and torching of his ass should be allowed, mods should join in. Lets have a callathon to his mom, sister, gf, and his work phone.

It's the reason HMT is a hardcore, on going forum. You sure as hell don't see anyone getting scammed on there anymore. It does happen time to time, and it IS resolved outside of paypal/creditcard/ebay/internet. But now that the ownership has changed, it's going down the drain because theres too much moderation.

And sadly, too much moderation is the reason why most OGs don't post up anymore, besides not having much time to. It's not as fun as it used to be.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

When things go too far with a member, it usually IS allowed. I chose not to ban anyone this weekend because I allowed it.

Some people just NEED to be shown that nobody likes them. They can then either change their ways, or just disappear.

Moderators have to be careful with that though... or it WILL turn into flaming the noobs for every question. That's the progression. We allow some, as to not overmoderate... but we can't allow it to spread. People don't understand this, and think we're being unfair.

Comment

India Bravo Tango Lima

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                        India Bravo Tango Lima
                        And the point of that is?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                          and The Point Of That Is?
                          I b t l

Comment

****^^

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Illuminati's First Master Ninja Reporting Sir.

Thank you for sparing my life and allowing my G/f to have something to whine about me doing

I personally think there is a time and place for everything. and for example, the whole thing on D112crzy's members ride thread was in the wrong place.

And thats what i think would be out of hand. but posting a thread solely based on trying to flame someone about nobodies business.... I think 10thCb7 got what he had coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X