Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any suggestions on a new anime series for me to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cowboy beebop cant beleave i forgot that one and its made by the guy that makes Samurai Champloo same voices same animation style same great story telling just both at one extreme of the othercowboy beebop is in the furture with space travel and such

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

ghost in the shell

cowboy bebop my all time fave

Comment

I'll have to give Cowboy Bebop a shot.

I'm generally not a fan of the space types, and even though I grew up on Voltron, I'm not thrilled by the giant robot ones!

I've seen HUNDREDS of episodes of Naruto and Bleach. Taking a break now... about 2 months behind the story. I like to watch a bunch back to back, so I'll pick it back up in a month or so. Bleach's filler arc is annoying right now. Naruto is at a decent spot, but they stopped showing up on Veoh. I got sick of downloading them.

I'm downloading Jing now, and I discovered School Days... a "kids in love" story that supposedly gets pretty crazy at the end.

Comment

i just got done watching all 25 ep of the new Macross series called Macross Frontier. actually it just finished airing in Japan like two weeks ago.

The animation/ CG is really good. the music is awesome as hell.

I'd recommend this to anyone that like aliens and mechas.

if you're on the perverted side of the spectrum, you can't go wrong with "Golden Boy." if you decide to watch that, i swear you won't stop laughing at Kintaro the entire time.

I've got Jing: Bandit King on DVD by ADV and i can't really recommend this to anyone, it's rather bland. the main character uses the same special attack through the whole series in each episode, the Kir Royale.

Now if you want some mid 90's anime, Devil Hunter Yohko is pretty good. It's got fanservice.
          if you like mechas and samurais, maybe check out Samurai 7?

Rune Soldier
          Neo Ranga
          Robotech: Macross Saga
          Solty Rei
          Outlaw Star

^^^^ those are all good animes too.

if you've ever played Star Ocean 2 on the PSX, theres an anime adaption called Star Ocean EX, very hard to find on DVD anymore, should be out of print but i got lucky and found all the volumes pluse the box at a Media Play that was going out of business in KY.

crap i keep forgeting about this one, Jubei Chan : Secret of the Lovely Eyepatch <----- Very good series.
          Last edited by Leung; 10-09-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

ahaha i have been summoned twice.

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
            Have you seen Bleach?
            i would also suggest bleach if you havent picked back up on it yet.
            and there are lots of episodes..

only problem is they started to do filler episodes then i got bored and went back to it a long time afterwards then went until they did it again..

still havent gone back to it but maybe i will >_>
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              do it same guys that brought you sam champloo but its not as hip hoppy

i always considered DBZ to0 shallow for my liking it has no deep meaning to it just fighting.... bleh

i need to get shamploo all ive been doing is listening to the soundtrack nujabes, fat jon, good music... i only saw one episode where she gets kidnapped as a sex slave

another good one to get into is appleseed if you didnt list that already not bad..

Comment

or wangan midnight, but there are only 13 subbed episodes of that so they go by really fast
                or if you can speak japanese? lol
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                  or wangan midnight, but there are only 13 subbed episodes of that so they go by really fast
                  or if you can speak japanese? lol

i've seen the first episode of that, that's a pretty good anime especially if you like Initial D.

Comment

yeah cowboy bebop series is bom (the movie is also hella dope)

I was hooked on BLEACH for like forever lol

have you seen the boondocks?? I don't know if you can cosider it anime but it's effen great!!

just go to adultswim.com and check out all the shows I like most of them

Comment

峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

i'm actually dissapointed that DirectTV doesn't have a 24/7 dedicated anime channel. they've got a shit ton of international channels catering to the majority of asia but no anime. what gives?

Comment

Ghost in the Shell: SAC and the 2nd GIG
                          Outlaw Star
                          MD Gueist(sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                            i'm actually dissapointed that DirectTV doesn't have a 24/7 dedicated anime channel. they've got a shit ton of international channels catering to the majority of asia but no anime. what gives?
                            That's what the internet it for!

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

I'm generally not a fan of the space types, and even though I grew up on Voltron, I'm not thrilled by the giant robot ones!

I've seen HUNDREDS of episodes of Naruto and Bleach. Taking a break now... about 2 months behind the story. I like to watch a bunch back to back, so I'll pick it back up in a month or so. Bleach's filler arc is annoying right now. Naruto is at a decent spot, but they stopped showing up on Veoh. I got sick of downloading them.

I'm downloading Jing now, and I discovered School Days... a "kids in love" story that supposedly gets pretty crazy at the end.
                              I have several Cowboy Bebop UMD movies for psp really good story line. The movies is really good imo
                              One Day At A Time
                              "Honda Connaisseur"
                              1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                              1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                              1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                              1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                              1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                              1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                              Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                              Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                                That's what the internet it for!
                                yeah true, my new tv allows me to hook my computer up to it for 32" of HD LCD goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X