No announcement yet.

Need Help choosing a New Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've finally made my decision..... I plan on getting an 04 Acura TSX black on black with the Navi package

I have the mechanic I work for checking it out tomorrow, I'll be going to test drive it for the second time on thrusday and hopefully i'll have it by the begining of next week.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

b-e-a-utiful!

<---jealous.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Great decision! That's such an awesome car.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Boy, it sure feels splendid to be a gangster.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33 View Post
            I think someone's jealous that they no longer have the better acura.
            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              Shit, all I need is a giant GPS and it's practically the same...almost...kind of..........

same badges

Comment

Shit, all I need is a giant GPS and it's practically the same...almost...kind of...same badges

fight fight fight!

i've got money on your wifey.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                  fight fight fight!

i've got money on your wifey.
                  me too

Comment

I'm still looking

Nice going with the TSX though and good price tag.
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

cool...whats is that exhaust system? looks like a "performance" cat back.

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                        I'm still looking

Nice going with the TSX though and good price tag.
                        I know where there are a couple of RSX-S's in Mass lol GL with your search

And I'm pretty sure the exhaust is stock... just very very clean
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I know where there are a couple of RSX-S's in Mass lol GL with your search

And I'm pretty sure the exhaust is stock... just very very clean
                          I'll be in MA this weekend. But no time for dealers.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Just as I had finished reading the first 4-5 pages of this thread I see you already picked what I would have suggested. Acura TSX FTW
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"
                            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

I think you will find the TSX to be a great car. I compared one to a G35 and an E46 3 series one day. Excellent car, with excellent build quality.

The K24 is plenty torquey (makes 90+% of peak torque from just off idle to just before redline), gets good MPG, and is smooth and refined. It is consistently considered to be one of the best, if not the best 4 pot engine on the market.

Plus, the car will ride firm but smoothly and will be luxurious as well as presenting a "professional" impression, while not being boring for you to drive.

Absolutely outstanding car. And, you lucked out, because they are hard as hell to find with NAV and a manual transmission. In some years, there were like MAYBE a couple hundred manual tranny models annually.

I know you don't want to do crazy mods, but if you check out Youtube and Acurazine, you will see why this is one of the most classically styled Hondas in history. Clean, contemporary, aggressive, and unique, without being a design that will not age well.

If for some reason that didn't work out for you, the other car I was going to mention would be a V6 6 speed Accord. The coupes are in your price range and they are sublime cars to spend time with. We also consistently get well over 30MPG highway in both of ours, and we have a lot more terrain to deal with as well as much higher average cruising speeds, while both being auto. I think between the 04 and 06 sedans, we average about 33-36MPG with the 06 getting slightly better mileage. And while not having the cache of an Acura, they are pretty much the same quality and materials wise, while having a phenomonal engine, and still being fairly upscale.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Shit, all I need is a giant GPS and it's practically the same...almost...kind of..........

same badges
                                A giant VOICE ACTIVATED GPS. Not to mention, you would have to get it to run your radio, and your climate control system as well. I really love those nav systems, and while I don't recommend them in new car purchases, they are a steal used.
                                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X