How would you picture...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you picture...

CB7tuner in 10 years? any thoughts? and no this isnt a "This member will replace Deev" thread.

Well, I think there will be hardly any "check out my new cb7" threads lol.

Comment

I dont think this site will be around then

Well in the same sense it is now.....I doubt thered be many members still kickin around......I know people say im stickin with the cb forever.....but really how many people stay with it when they can afford something newer?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Thats what I'm afraid of

Comment

I can afford something newer, and I'll be purchasing it in a few months (2005 Accord V6)...but I'm still keeping my CB around.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
            I can afford something newer, and I'll be purchasing it in a few months (2005 Accord V6)...but I'm still keeping my CB around.
            If you still have your cb in 10 years and you still post on this website consistetly I will give you 10000 grand cash

Lets not also forget that alot of the older guys (myself included) are getting annoyed at the way things have become over the years......I honestly cant name more than 15 guys who posted all time back in the day and continue to do so......I used check this site 10 million times a day.....now mainly the only reason I check it is cuz its my home page.......if that trend continues the site may still be around but it wont be the same

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

prolly be alot of old heads who are talking about doing a full restoration on there classic cb7

Comment

10 years from now I see a website called cb7memories.com.

IDEA! Hokay, how about we all save our monies for 10 years and all buy the 2018 Honda Accord and then start a website called CXXTuner.com, ehh!? I know I'm a genius, gahh.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                  If you still have your cb in 10 years and you still post on this website consistetly I will give you 10000 grand cash
                  Deal.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I think you'll find the true enthusiaists will be the ones who are still here.
                    10 years really isn't that long, Some members here have already owned there cb's for close to and some more than 10 years.

It's like 3geez - Some of the cars are up to 7 years older than our CB's, but the forum still runs

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                      Deal.
                      that's $10,000,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                        prolly be alot of old heads who are talking about doing a full restoration on there classic cb7

I'LL BE ONE OF THEM !!!

my 1978 Malibu was driven off the dealer lot by my mom who bought it new.

i've had my Vega since 1996
                        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

ill be one to do a full restore on my se next year

Comment

I bet messages boards won't even be around much in 10 years like they are now. They will be replaced by real time chats. Look at www.stickam.com. That is the future of interacting online right there. Sure there will still be places on the site that will have information but it won't be like message boards right now. This is just my opinion.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                            Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                            My member's ride

Comment

lol, and to think that people consider themselves og's now.

Comment

Working...
                              X