excellent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent!!

so i walk outside to randomly look at shit on my car in the pissing rain and i pop my trunk to find a fucking inch of water in the corners of my trunk... this just made my fucking day

but seriously anybody got any ideas of what to do to fix that shit asap please??
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

idk same here with me man heeeeelp
    我愛我的本田

Comment

im about to just say fuck it and buy this coupe thats in my town it doesnt run, its been sitting for like 5 years looks like shit to most ppl but i see potential in it, im about to just go see who owns it and be like yo ill take this off your hands for like 150$...then swap my motor in it. im sick of fucking problems with my sedan its the biggest pain in the ass!

Comment

i'd check the weather stripping around your tail lights. if not that then lay your rear seats down, and crawl back there with a flash light to see where it's leaking in from.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          i'd check the weather stripping around your tail lights. if not that then lay your rear seats down, and crawl back there with a flash light to see where it's leaking in from.
          thanks for the help man ill try it here in a few...

what do you guys think about the coupe idea??

Comment

my shit is doin this too but i get water near the firewall too .... an i dont have any holes an all

my ride check it out
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=122926

an if u have myspace add me
            http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=138825010

Comment

i really can't say about that coupe without pics or anything especially if it's been sitting there for a while i'm sure it'll need more than your engine.

your car looks good enough especially if you already done a bunch of things to it.

have you made an MR? that way people can give you comments and suggestions.

Comment

drill a hole in the trunk wheres its leaking?

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                  thanks for the help man ill try it here in a few...

what do you guys think about the coupe idea??
                  The coupe probably leaks water too.
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                    i really can't say about that coupe without pics or anything especially if it's been sitting there for a while i'm sure it'll need more than your engine.

your car looks good enough especially if you already done a bunch of things to it.

have you made an MR? that way people can give you comments and suggestions.
                    yea i got a mr thread click the pic in my sig...but i bought my car off a 16 yr old kid that was about to rice teh shit out he ripped the ac out and just took shit off for the hell of it and my cars startin to give me alot of problems...my heater core is out, qp rust, water in trunk, trunk already rusting, back windows had to be tied up cause the dumbass kid before me took the motors out (extra weight) so i got alot of problems with it that just pisses me off

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                      yea i got a mr thread click the pic in my sig...but i bought my car off a 16 yr old kid that was about to rice teh shit out he ripped the ac out and just took shit off for the hell of it and my cars startin to give me alot of problems...my heater core is out, qp rust, water in trunk, trunk already rusting, back windows had to be tied up cause the dumbass kid before me took the motors out (extra weight) so i got alot of problems with it that just pisses me off
                      mpost likely the seals on the tails mineused to do this till i replaced the lights

i might have those motors in my garage ill have to take a look also if it the trunk seal i have good one inthe garaghe make an offer or whatver and also if need anything else i can take a look inthe garage from the parts car we stripped naked.
                      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

The weatherstip is FAIL replace it, check for other leaks, clean that shit while you are in there and call it a century!

Comment

Is your trunk stripped out? It's probably the rear window molding clips that go along the bottom of the chrome trim, you'll see them if you lift the black plastic flap up, they're annoying to say the least. Read timmyOtool's DIY on it, there's also a TSB on them too. Check all other sheetmetal penetrations, taillights, body plugs/grommets, etc. Your trunk gasket is probably fine.

Comment

Nobodys asked the most important question yet...

Do you guys with leak problems up at the firewall or back in the trunk have Moonroofs? Every car with a factory moonroof has drain tubes that run from each corner of the moonroof to their corners of the car. For example, the left front corner of the moonroof will have a drain tube going from there, down the A-pillar, and out through the cowl/hinge pillar on the driver's side.

I was running speaker wires through the door boot in my 91 si hatch and accidentally pulled the tube into the car. Next couple times it rained, I had water in the car. Found the tube, pushed it back through the grommet in the hinge pillar and no more water problems.

The other suggestions are great too. Good luck! Water leaks can suck to track down...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

^That is true, good point, I thought those were the source of my trunk leak, but they were not.

Comment

Working...
                              X