This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 already ruined with first ticket of year

So yeah, what the fuck. my birthday is comming up as well as 2009 is here and its already ruined.

nabbed again for exhaust, tint, and license plate cover.

You just cant fucking win ever. 2 cops were a prick both staties.

Ill type out entire story tommorow. I'm planning to get out ot state plates or moving to WASHINGTON. Yeah that's right. I met someone awesome and her family lives there. Maybe its time for Maple change.

Because MA is just fucking rediculous. I told the guy I had an SI exhuast he tells me no. it's fucked up. Corrput cops but ill post up the story tommrow its 420am now

I REALLY want to sell my car and buy a 09 4 door SI in Red or white. I could sell all my parts from my civic I put into it for about 4k or a little under, then sell the car for the remainding payments. of 5k but i almost have 190K
    I'm fucked and it sucks.

Fuck fuck fuck. THe guy told me I should not mod cars becuase he likes pulling over ppl like me.
    its fucked up

anywho onto tommrow

fuck the 335 ticket
    ugh

sad part is I went to dunks in my town, I left heading home, and bang 2 staties get me.

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
    WASHINGTON.
    you'd best be talking about the state, not dc
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Hondas are ALWAYS going to be easy targets

Comment

easy way to not get pulled over for crap is to:

get a resonator to have quieter exhaust
        go to tint place and get them redone lighter
        take license plate cover off

if you dont do such then its your own fault. you already got a ticket for them once. got you twice..shame on you isn't it? were they at least fix it tickets?

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          easy way to not get pulled over for crap is to:

get a resonator to have quieter exhaust
          doesn't matter how loud it is... Aftermarket = illegal in MA

Comment

we dont hae fix it ticket, they give you a ticket and thats it, my driving record is over 3 pages long because I get proviled, and its always by MASS STATE POLICE. err fuck em

Comment

What kind of exhaust do u have...

And the tints + license plates covers are all u... u know they're illegal... why cry about getting tickets

'man cops busted me for smokin weed in public... THEY BE PROFILIN ME DAWG'

U did it to urself

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

fuk da police

jk

sucks dude

Comment

Maybe they caught one of your drunken webcam broadcasts and they're pissed off about seeing you half naked and drawing on yourself?

Seriously, you know those things are going to get you pulled over in your state, get rid of them or quit crying every time it happens.

"Ouch, I burned my hand with fire again. It happens every time I stick my hand in a fire. Fucking fire sucks. Damn fucking fire."

Comment

we dont hae fix it ticket, they give you a ticket and thats it, my driving record is over 3 pages long because I get proviled, and its always by MASS STATE POLICE. err fuck em
                    If you have parts that are ILLEGAL, it's not profiling, it's doing their job. Fix your shit or quit whining when you get a ticket for it.
                    1993 Prelude S
                    F22A1
                    custom'ish turbo setup
                    180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
                    18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
                    currently being rebuilt

Comment

"I always get profiled" is anything you do ever your fault? Grow up, Man up, and stop complaining. Its not like you have never gotten a ticket before.

Comment

i was stopped atleast 3 times a week, most times i got out of it. But i got tierd of that specialy if i was going somewhere and they had me stopped for over 30 mins.

Anyways i removed my tint, problem solved. Now i think my car looks cleaner with no tint. HAVENT GOT PULLED OVER IN MONTHS! knocks on wood.

Comment

wayne, dude....get the fuck out of Mass. Come back down here to NC, you can help me find a new car and swap my shit on to it. sucks you got another ticket tho...

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
                            i was stopped atleast 3 times a week, most times i got out of it. But i got tierd of that specialy if i was going somewhere and they had me stopped for over 30 mins.

Anyways i removed my tint, problem solved. Now i think my car looks cleaner with no tint. HAVENT GOT PULLED OVER IN MONTHS! knocks on wood.
                            Here is a man w/a working mind...

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Are you expecting sympathy from us??

Anyways, it's obvious that you get off on pushing the limits on everything and are too stubborn to learn from your mistakes. Bad combo.

Comment

Working...
                              X