family....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
    i have a half sister in california ,my dad got another girl pregnant then right after got with my mommy,shes about my age. I really want to meet her.
    Same here... Except the person would be about 30... I want to find them...

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
      i have a half sister in california ,my dad got another girl pregnant then right after got with my mommy,shes about my age. I really want to meet her.
      same here also. im 17 shes 16. she lives in oklahoma. ive never met her before. but her boyfriend wants me and my sister to go over and surprise her on her birthday.

Comment

i have a bastard half brother. hes pretty famous i think.

Comment

Ive only known my dad for an accumulated 6 or 7 months...same goes for pretty much everyone on his side; his mom/dad, brother, etc.

I have great aunts and uncles who i dont see or hear from except on christmas. They dont talk to us, we dont talk to them. It evens out.

Sorry for your loss.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i've never met my grandfather,he could be dead,he could be a millionare,id never know.he walked out on my grandmother and my father when my dad was 2.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I have alot of family members coming from my Father and Mother's side. Luckily for me, I got the chance to meet all of them in the summer of 2007 when I went on a family trip to China with my Sister and Parents to meet them for the first time in my life.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                i have a bastard half brother. hes pretty famous i think.

????

I haven't spoken with anyone on my dad's side of the family in years. The last one was my Uncle Rex about a year and a half ago, via email. My Uncle Bill about three years ago. The rest of them, it's been over 15 years. We don't hold any grudges, we just don't keep in touch. My uncle Bill lives in the same city I do, and I think one of my aunts does too. If I want to find Bill, I know the biker bar he hangs out at and a few of the guys in his "club". I love to go in the bar and start talking shit about him every few years. Nothing like my clean cut self walking in the door and yelling that if I find the guy that owns his pansy ass girl bike (It's a full dressed old school hog with some heavy power mods. I've never seen another full dresser that can pull a wheelie on the freeway.) I'll take him outside and wipe the lot with his skinny wannabe biker ass. (He's skinny, but a true biker, old, laid back but probably still pretty dangerous if you cross him). The best part is the looks on everyone else's faces when he walks up to me, we talk a little shit, then I'll pick him up in a hug and give him a big kiss on the cheek.

But yeah, for the most part, I feel like the black sheep on Dad's side. They just don't seem to need each other. I get a lot of that from Dad. I have to make an effort to stay in touch with family on both sides, but it does suck to lose touch with them.

Comment

nothing is more tight than a filipino family... trust me on that one.. ask any filipinos in this board and theyll tell you how family is in the biggest part of there lives.. well thats for me but im pretty sure most filipinos are very family oriented.. having 50+ cousins.. damn

Comment

Working...
                  X