Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who drives the blue accord, spongebob themed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a guy who went through the body kit and wing stages when I first got my 91 CB7, I have respect for this guy. He took his car and customized it the way HE wants it not the way everyone on the boards said it should be.

Theres a common misconception these days due to there being "ricers" and there being "customizers". Ricers throw anything they can on the car (ie.. neon lights, projectors, parkbench wings, a fart can muffler, etc) because they think it makes it faster. You ALL know the type. You see the car one day and it is plain jane, then the next day theres lights and a wing and retarded decals, and they are out revving at everyone trying to race. The guy with the accord is a customizer. He took his car through a theme and kept with it not just throwing crap on it and thinking he fast.

I give to him for it.
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

It's not even a question of looking fast... rice is a matter of poor execution. doughboy's car has a theme. It's a complete package. The closest thing to rice on that car is the unpainted front bumper... and I know that's only temporary (and he's STILL won shows with it!)

Kamaccord's car used to be red, kitted, rolling on big chrome wheels, and have flashy aftermarket head and tail lights. Granted, he had a built H22 under the hood, waiting for turbo... but still. His car was COVERED in "ricey" parts, but it was a coherent statement. Replace those lights with stockers, and it'd look incomplete. Replace the chromies with hubcaps... or even some "JDM" 15" Volks... and it would look wrong. Everything he had worked together to accomplish his goal. I actually think I liked it better then than how it sits now! Of course, he now has the power... so it can look any way he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        Replace the chromies with hubcaps... or even some "JDM" 15" Volks... and it would look wrong.
        i <3 my "reeeemz" (as many ppl would call them)
        so heavy, so shiney, so little tire wall

Comment

Working...
        X