so today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so today..

is kind of a bummer, i have to take off my intake and header. and put the stock crap back on because i have a ref appointment on friday ive seriously takin my header on and off like 5 times in the past 6 months lol but oh well it gives me a chance to inspect everything.

does anyone know how difficult it is to do a oil pan gasket? its leaking and i need to do it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

you buy a new gasket at honda. unbolt, remove, put back on to right torque specs. i know there is a how to somewhere

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

the real onlybitch is just the down pipe and crossmember brace. once those are off, it is easy.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

sounds like your work is cut out for you

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

really? 5 times in the past 6 months? Why not just buy a DC sport header already? you prob. could've paid for one of those by now.

But yeah the Oil pan gasket is pretty easy since you're already removing the header....drain the oil and take the brace off in the middle and undo it.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
            really? 5 times in the past 6 months? Why not just buy a DC sport header already? you prob. could've paid for one of those by now.

But yeah the Oil pan gasket is pretty easy since you're already removing the header....drain the oil and take the brace off in the middle and undo it.
            i think he ment hes taken the one he has off 5 times lol

and yea since your taking your header off already itll be an easy job since the cross member isnt to tough

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

hardest part of the oilpan i belive is acually putting it on
              lining up all the holes! or is it just me? lol
              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Working...
              X