• Show
Clear All

I call BS

at least in my area LOL

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...aspx?GT1=33004

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

no honda

Comment

seems about right to me. TCs are almost #1. ive seen too many TCs fly through the freeway and try to harrass me like their tough shit only to get burned by the h22. those are the reason i hate TCs with a passion.

Comment

hummer??!!!

WTF

Comment

That's surprising, no Honda Civic? There are Civic's everywhere. No Toyota Camry?

Since ISO Quality Planning is in San Fransisco, I wonder how far if at all they reached outside of California. I have a real hard time understanding the lack of Honda's.

Honda's are probably pretty close to the top of this list in my area, especially the Civic.

I would be very interested to see this list in its entirety. Also the location or locations (at least the state) of the people survied would be worth including in this report I would think.

Comment

thats gotta be BS, come on no honda of any kinda also no Evo's or STI's lol yea right

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
              seems about right to me. TCs are almost #1. ive seen too many TCs fly through the freeway and try to harrass me like their tough shit only to get burned by the h22. those are the reason i hate TCs with a passion.
              as for scions in general yes, but the rest of the list is just total crap.

no
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

damn ricers

maybe they only mean the cars they pull over for ACTUAL tickets and not just prejudiced BS
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Well i wouldn't say its bs.

You guys are assuming that because these cars(civics, STis) are modded and usually driven recklessly, that they should be at the top, but if you think about it that probably doesn't account for most of the tickets.

When i drive to and from Fla from NYC most of the cars i seen pulled over(not necessarily tickets) are mid size sedans like Camrys or Maximas. I actually don't recall EVER seeing a Hummer pulled over lol.

Oh and a lot of times i see high end cars tagged too, like Audis and BMWs.

Comment

ohhh I know why, getting a hummer while driving. dam jealous cops. got to
                    stop getting road head. lol sorry guys I could let it go.

Marry Jane

Comment

Haha I like how every single car scion makes is on the list. I can't stand the xA or the xB and the car that actually looks decent, the tC, apparently only cocks drive it. When I was in High School we'd get out for the day eevverry single time this guy would walk outside use his remote start and he would have his radio turned up all the way so he could feel BA when walking to his car..

Comment

Well I will tell you that here if you even have an "H" badge on the car your getting pulled over no matter what. There is a HEAVY perjudice against hondas here. I got pulled over for my exhaust on my old one (stock exhaust with the res. pulled out with OEM muffler and aftermarket header, not loud or raspy) and told it was louder than stock so it was illegal.... As were pulling away a truck with loud pipes (ear popping loud) went by and got on it, the cop waved and let him go

THEN!!!!!...... I get pulled over mid of winter in 6" or mor of snow with 18" directional tires saying that I was doing 14 over the speed limit????? MY ASS!!!!!

It just depends on what the officers have an opinion about..

Although I did get a ticket I was proud of I was doing 95 in a 50 because I pulled out in front of a cop on the highway and instead of him switching lanes and going around me he decided to ride my ass and I tried getting over but he did the same, then I just punched it (my old 91 with the F20A DOHC) and took it up to 95 and when the officer pulled me over he came up to me and said that I was pulling away from him as he was trying to catch up. He said if I would have decided to keep going and took the corner at the light at that speed he would have rolled and I would have had no problem going around and I would have lost him. Oh and he was in a police issued Chevy Tahoe
                        "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                        sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                        Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                        Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan View Post
                          Haha I like how every single car scion makes is on the list. I can't stand the xA or the xB and the car that actually looks decent, the tC, apparently only cocks drive it. When I was in High School we'd get out for the day eevverry single time this guy would walk outside use his remote start and he would have his radio turned up all the way so he could feel BA when walking to his car..
                          hey! i did that when my accords remote start worked LMAO. but everyone liked it

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X