X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fake ass story from Dave.
    My Members Ride page!

Comment

you know, i retract all my advice. he's yet to post back and i doubt he will. just think he's posting this up to make everyone look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        you know, i retract all my advice. he's yet to post back and i doubt he will. just think he's posting this up to make everyone look stupid.
        He's full of shit. I find it funny that he posts these type of stories and then disappears, never answering again.
        My Members Ride page!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco View Post
          ROFL!

@ the OP:

Sounds like you don't get enough attention from those around you.

Ficticious or not, I have not one ounce of sympathy for you.

Comment

He's full of shit. I find it funny that he posts these type of stories and then disappears, never answering again.
            yeah. i just thought about that today. and we probably fell for it. again....bastard...

Comment

What about that thread where he got kidnapped and it was on the news? That seemed pretty real to me.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                What about that thread where he got kidnapped and it was on the news? That seemed pretty real to me.
                It was real. He had proof, and I don't think he's lying about this one either.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Meh. Then atleast HALF the stories are bullshit. He's an attention whore.
                  My Members Ride page!

Comment

with everything going on in your situation it makes one truelly think how lucky they are not haveing to have to run or hide everyday. Turbo like everyone else said, bail out of town asap get the warrant from the police and never look back. have your parants visit you were every you may venture too and always keep in touch with your parents. Best of luck turbo
                    I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

Make sure your parents have protection, too.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I believe him. I've seen enough proof of at least 3 of his crazy stories to believe them. Believe it or not, this sort of crazy shit just seems to happen to Dave!

Comment

he hasnt responded in quite a while............

Comment

Dave won't die that easily. In fact, I don't think Dave CAN die.

Comment

im suprised this thread isnt closed yet. most of daves old threads are closed
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Mainly because this one hasn't erupted in incessant flaming. Coco's posts are the most biting, and they aren't all that bad (though I do ask that people keep disrespectful comments to themselves...)

Comment

Working...
                                X