X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a set of black corners

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
        pre-95 bmw 325is. Non-M package. But M package M68 wheels.

Looks nice. Now work out a drop some M bumpers/mirrors/side trim and exhaust and you'll be set. Maybe some vaders.

Good platform. I've had 2 of them, but sold them for something a little bit more exclusive.

Comment

yeah.... this is a 94, what changed in 95? its got m3 exhaust and 335 brakes.... m bumper some low and style 5's are about all im gonna do... this is my daily driver....

car is pretty mint overall.... pretty impressed so far.

The Chronicles.

Comment

yeah.... this is a 94, what changed in 95? its got m3 exhaust and 335 brakes.... m bumper some low and style 5's are about all im gonna do... this is my daily driver....

car is pretty mint overall.... pretty impressed so far.
            Side markers. I should have known about the m3 exhaust, they have a tendency to stick out farther and lower. I had one on my last 325is, I liked it a lot but ended up getting into a wreck the same day I got it on.

You're definitely on the right path with the low and style 5's!

Comment

i want vaders as well, i may grab them if i find a mint black set at a reasonable price.... i think im gonna try out the famous raceland full coilovers... everyone who has owned them seems to swear by them. and like i said this is just a daily that is hopefully gonna be some fun to drive....

only thing wrong with the car is that its throwing a trouble code for the gauge cluster. so im in the market for an m3 cluster hopefully...

oh yeah its got headers too, not too thrilled with the sound of the car just yet but i think it has a tiny leak at one of the clamps...

The Chronicles.

Comment

post pics later but the new slim ps3 and a blackberry storm

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

i want vaders as well, i may grab them if i find a mint black set at a reasonable price.... i think im gonna try out the famous raceland full coilovers... everyone who has owned them seems to swear by them. and like i said this is just a daily that is hopefully gonna be some fun to drive....

only thing wrong with the car is that its throwing a trouble code for the gauge cluster. so im in the market for an m3 cluster hopefully...

oh yeah its got headers too, not too thrilled with the sound of the car just yet but i think it has a tiny leak at one of the clamps...
                  Racelands are probably the cheapest proper coilover set-up for the e36 there is. Retail at 240 bucks which is a really great deal for all the good reviews on them.

http://www.racelandus.com/c-22-coilover-kits.aspx

you'll most definitely have some fun with these.

I'm excited to see where you go with this, and refreshed to see a member who's got their mind open to something that isn't Japanese.

Comment

not gonna lie, im kinda scared of repair bills but this car was gone through very recently....

The Chronicles.

Comment

bought a Canon 55-250mm IS lens for 160 brand spanking new.

Comment

not gonna lie, im kinda scared of repair bills but this car was gone through very recently....
                        Don't be!

www.bimmerforums.com is a good site to get acquainted with. I actually find these cars easier to work on then Honda's. Parts for these cars are vastly available because of the popularity and relatively cheap because of this.

Only thing I can tell you to watch out with these cars, is the rear subframe. With your car being a 94 it has Vanos so I'd watch out for that too, and front end suspension parts (Bushings). Other than that you're pretty much a great driving experience.

If you need any help, suggestions or anything of that nature. Shoot me a PM, I'll be glad to help.

Comment

siiiick! thanks homie... ive been registered on bimmerforums for a while now...

The Chronicles.

Comment

Comment

What can I say, my woman likes the smell.

Needed a new pair.

Love this stuff.

This too.

Breakfast Foodage.
                              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

My wife loves that stuff. She wants some for Christmas. So, she'll end up with some

Comment

Working...
                                X