• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
    must've been my lucky day

Nice score man, I cant find a cb7 at any local PnP's

Comment

The speakers the TV actually sit on I've had for some time, I just decided to use them until I build up a proper entertainment center.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Just finished the paper work and got the keys to my new home.

Comment

Nice! I like the look of that enclosed porch. I can't stand bugs so enclosed porches are awesome.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post

The speakers the TV actually sit on I've had for some time, I just decided to use them until I build up a proper entertainment center.
              Nice! I've had my denon 3808 for about 6-7 years its great. You will love it. I have 2 of the panasonic LED tvs they are great too. That may be a plasma though. And they use very little power
              I built my ET center bc I couldn't find one that I liked. Its ok nothing special.

steve

Comment

Rebuild time

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

^^^ Doin it the right way!

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
                    NICE Wickit!
                    Thanks! A cb for $450 is a good deal but $450 for a wagon is even better
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Nightmare: Is that a garage in the back? What ever it is, that building has "potential" written all over it! A friend recently picked up a similar place: a small(er) house with a separate two-car garage. That right there is the dream for me, somewhere I can set up shop and build on... and I guess have somewhere to sleep, lol.

Lee: I'm going to guess you didn't take the time to organize your parts so nicely for a forum photo. Is this a full kit you picked up? I'm all for buying parts in packaged sets if it means a good deal.

My most recent post-worthy purchase can't really be photographed. But I payed about $30 to ship my valve cover out to Tennessee earlier in the week, if that's any indication of what I'll be posting up soon
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-12-2013, 04:24 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        Nightmare: Is that a garage in the back? What ever it is, that building has "potential" written all over it! A friend recently picked up a similar place: a small(er) house with a separate two-car garage. That right there is the dream for me, somewhere I can set up shop and build on... and I guess have somewhere to sleep, lol.
                        It was a 1.5 car garage but someone turned it into a work shop. Ive already started to gut the inside so I can repair the roof and start setting it up to be a garage again. I do plan on building onto it later on. Heres the specs on it. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196834

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          Real pics or never happened .
                          this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                          How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                          Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

*Not actual picture

Picked up a pair of these puppies.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              Lee: I'm going to guess you didn't take the time to organize your parts so nicely for a forum photo. Is this a full kit you picked up? I'm all for buying parts in packaged sets if it means a good deal.
                              Lol actually, I did take the time to organize the parts for a photo. I bought them all separate and the bearings and main studs are from Wed3k

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Dont they have honda of japan?
                                this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                                How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                                Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Working...
                                X