Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thief tells his story on honda tech... unfuckinbelievable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thief tells his story on honda tech... unfuckinbelievable!

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show...1#post36892606

Originally posted by mr.jack
    :thumbup:
    ok im going to tell u how it happend !!
    ur car was in the corner right by your house
    we got off and when we were about to open it
    some random fool got there and told me that it was his car
    but we already knew that it wasnt true, he was not the owner
    he pulled out a bat... but we came to an arrangement
    they told us where another car was located in city heights

we rolled to city heights and yeah we saw the car that they told us
    but we went back
    and we were just chillin, watching how those amateurs were trying to steal
    ur car
    ur neighbor came out and those fools left , cops showed up
    i said Hi to the cops
    we parked around the corner
    cops left
    took about 3 minutes to jack ur car
    i heard the alarm for about a 1 second lol
    turned on the car and left...it was goneeeeee
    i ****ed up your car!
    sold seats on e-bay
    still have ur cpu(p73)..its for sale if u want it

but wait it was 2 for 1
    a yellow type-r integra primed white
    i passed by your house often
    but wasnt sure if it was a type-r
    one day i got in checked
    took the club off
    pushed it about halfway out the alley
    took the clutch lock off
    changed the cpu
    long story short it was goneeeee..straight to tj

it had a screen, big base, tool box i liked the rims
    i took the whole suspension out and put it in my car
    with a lot of some other parts
    some feds took the car from me
    and they took the rest of the parts out
    and that was the last i knew about that car.. o well

thanks for the 2 cars...i didnt like the red integra with jdm front end
    thats why i left it there
    watch out i have rsx's evos and wrx's next on my list
    so hide them
    cuz when i find one itss mine

i think ur rotas look better on my car:beer:
    thanx for pointing that out i typed that one in a hurry

if you think im liying than ask miss type r tia she knows all the details of what happened that night

lets see what other car did i take from there

I also took the car that the amateurs told me about another yellow type r from city heights, although that day i didnt bring any tools to take the club off, and also it didnt have any interiors, so i went back a couple of days later for that one, jajaja that was a fun one to drive and easy to take, the fool left another integra blocking the way so the type r couldnt get out, that was dumb

hey guys does anybody know a guy that lives in woodman street that lost his black ITR cuz i also took his type r from there and let me tell you that is the cleanest type r i have ever stolen very nice interiors but i mean clean as the day it was taken out of the factory, it even had low miles i think it was about 36000 miles on it, the only thing i didnt like about that car were the wheels the were motegi FF7 18' and well for a type r as clean as this one the guy should have had something better than that.
    [/quote]

it could be fake but who knows?...
    I MISS MY CB7
    ((((((()))))))

Definitely fake. If that guy was really a serious jack jacker, he would not be on a car forum saying he was.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Comment

Damn, I read through the posts. I dunno, it seems fake because of how forward he is. If it is fake, it's not funny at all.

If the mod sent his ip's and info to the police and fbi,,,mr jack is fucked, thief or not lol.

Comment

If he's smart, his IP is masked, and the plate shown isn't his car.

It could very well be real... once you get good enough, you get cocky, and you think nobody can touch you.

Comment

I saw this a few months back, but it wasn't until the second time that i noticed that he mentioned that "miss tia typeR knew all the details...she was the owner of the yellow one".

To me if it's not fake then it was deffinately set up. Cause in her main post which i couldnt find anymore, she stated she got home late or something and couldn't park it in the garage or block it in the drive-way. So i guess cause people at home are asleep you can't move their cars ?

The two days after it was stolen her dad bought her a new Odyssey...her plans to VIP it. So yea i think it was an insurance job, she was probably bored with the car.

Her car wasn't even in Prestine condition, it had dents some scuffs so i'm sure she'd probably get more through the insurance than someone willing to pay $16K for one threw a Private Seller.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

who knows if its real but that shit is crazy and the kid has ball for posting that shit maybe he doesn't know the consequences for his actions everybody gets there's one way or another

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              If he's smart, his IP is masked, and the plate shown isn't his car.

It could very well be real... once you get good enough, you get cocky, and you think nobody can touch you.

and thats when they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar. so that end with a gun shot(or a few) to the head, an anal rapping in prision, orgun shot wounds to the arms, legs, chest, and then jail time because you got caught at the hospital by the cops.

Comment

If I ever see someone trying to steal my car, I'm going to throw paper at them and dance. (that sig is the funniest thing ever!)

Comment

LMAO that would be funny. thiefs would probably run off.

Comment

If deevergote. uses that tactic, then paper FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      If I ever see someone trying to steal my car, I'm going to throw paper at them and dance. (that sig is the funniest thing ever!)

LMAO!!!!! i know man. id do that too. they'd stand there baffled. lmao

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
                      LMAO that would be funny. thiefs would probably run off.
                      the entire week after that they'd be sitting there wondering if they should call the cops because some man they were trying to steal a car from threw paper at them and started dancing. lmao

Comment

plenty more weird things have been known to happen.

Comment

i bet its real

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
                            The two days after it was stolen her dad bought her a new Odyssey...her plans to VIP it. So yea i think it was an insurance job, she was probably bored with the car.

Her car wasn't even in Prestine condition, it had dents some scuffs so i'm sure she'd probably get more through the insurance than someone willing to pay $16K for one threw a Private Seller.

This is true i was following this story for a while, and she also had alot of dirt thrown on her..something about her X boyfriend whos on there. they were syaing they think it was him since he was mad about theyre??breakup??

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

His post was almost as bad as:

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X