Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the Registered Members of Cb7tuner....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the Registered Members of Cb7tuner....

ive been seeing it a lot lately being that we're getting new people here practically every other day.

if you see a new member with a body kit, projector headlights, or altezza taillights, dont go telling them "get rid of those things man. get some blackhouse headlights and some red/clears." why down some one on a style they like? if you dont like what the person has on their car, dont post in the thread. you dont like the contents of the thread, theres a button called " Back" that the makers of your web browser made.

take a look at sideswipe:

his car looks perfect with the taillights it has. it flows perfectly with the color of the car.

Boost_Lee:

look at his body kit. one of the best fitments with it ive seen.

dont have the 1st thought in your head " that guy needs to get rid of that body kit." i sure wouldnt tell that to him. he does sports this kit well.

one last example: aww_shiet.

ebay one piece projectors turned into style. but even right out the box, you can have some good output with them. getting an HID kit or some brighter bulbs like Sylvainia or PIAA will increase the output of these ebay style lights.

in the end, this is the tuner world. i dont know how many times ive seen it on H-T, but i see Civics and Integras that all look the same, just different rims and a different color. the tuner world is about individuality. not doing the same thing that the guy next to you did. dont be so quick to say "get rid of that body kit. it looks like rice." Customlowz and doughboy both pulled off their body kits and have won numerous shows with their cars.

dont bash the new people or tell them get rid of their altezzas. its what they want. dont tell them to get rims of their projector headlights and get OEM and blackhouse because it looks better and has better output. recommend some brighter bulbs or an HID kit at a good price. its their style. its what set them apart from the crowd....

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    but even right out the box, you can have some good output with them.
    No. No you can't.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

you didnt mention wheels

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
        you didnt mention wheels
        jdm is not always the shit

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
          jdm is not always the shit

i dont give a fuck what anyone says...i would rock that.

but yeah...people need to stop telling others what they need to do with THEIR cars...if you dont like it, like T said...leave the thread. Some sport things well, and others just...well you get the point.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

very well put, i agree with all of what you are saying, unfortunately when people ask for comments in their thread, they are going to get a personal opinion on what "looks good"

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              No. No you can't.
              not literally. but with some good bulbs. not the ones that come with them.

Comment

howd they get a cb front end on a lincoln

Comment

what about my kit. how ull thank it looks

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                    I would have given my left nut for that style kit when I was 16. No lie.

Comment

dont thank us, we havent even said how nicely its fitted yet
                      i likes it

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                        dont thank us, we havent even said how nicely its fitted yet
                        i likes it

he meant to say THINK* not thank lol. Beer man i like your fitment. Personally not a fan of body kits. But, subtle kits fitted well that actually flow with the car do look good.

Comment

your annoying =P

Comment

Originally posted by maple50175 View Post
                            your Annoying =p
                            Rofl!

Comment

not a fan but atleast its painted...

Comment

Working...