Bad FN Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad FN Day

Ok well today is my sons birthday. all started out well. i spent time with him this morning and then went and got a go kart. all goes down hill from here....

Dang go kart has problems with the dang throttle and what not. enough about that

im taking my truck back from getting the kart (i had to go get my bread truck get it and take it to my house then take the bread truck back and get my car) i see my wife and this damn dude in the car with her. its that same asshat that she is always with. thats strike 2 for me.

later tonight after i play on the kart i get on myspace get bored check her profile and what do i see but this from that same asshat

baby i love u so much i hope you get to feelin better baby....see you soon love you ... peace

WTF now i cannot go to sleep i have almost broke my phone because i threw it while i was on the phone cussing her out. and she tells me he told here he was in love with her like a week ago. but we are supposed to be working this out. now keep in mind i have not seen my son since she left this morning when i went to get hte go kart. i have spent anytime with him today and this shit is happening. i dont know what the hell to do anymore

Im ready to just say fuck everything and move out of the damn country and be done with this all. i am so hurt i cannot explain.

/rant/bitching/whatever else you wanna call it
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Dump her ass, as long as you don't have to pay alimony. Get your son.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I am a little confused, is it your wife or you are not together anymore???
      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        Dump her ass, as long as you don't have to pay alimony. Get your son.
        x2

Leave the hussie, keep the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
          I am a little confused, is it your wife or you are not together anymore???
          Still married, but "separated".

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Beat him. On your property.
            Then tell her if she hangs out with him anymore you are out of there.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
              Still married, but "separated".

thanks Josh.

Hey slick, i know how it feels trust me, but you got to let it go man, get yourself another chick, there's so many women out there!!!!!

You are killing yourself right now thinking a lot shit, and she's out there doing her thing.
              JDM Parts for sale

Comment

smack a bitch up
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Brother, if she's rolling around with some guy that's proclaiming his love for her, I'm inclined to tell you to cut your losses. I would advise you talk to her first, as calmly and with as little cursing as possible. Tell her you just want to know the truth. Ask her if she wants to make it work with you or not. If she does, tell her old dude has to go kick rocks. It's a deal breaker. If she won't send him on his way, send her on hers.
                  I've been through some bad relationships, so I can feel your pain and frustration. Divorce and custody are nothing to take lightly, it's not just you breaking up with some chick, it's your family.

Comment

Fuck her sister, and or mom! That'll learn her

Hell, see if you can fuck her sister, mom, and best friend. Then brag about how much better at sex the previously mentioned women are.

Like they say: The quickest way to get over someone is to get under someone else. True story my friend.

Don't sit back and beat yourself up, she's out havin the time of her life, do the same.

If all else fails. Stab her in the head with an ice pick!

Comment

if you're still living in the same house with her you could always assume he's a robber/rapist and beat the hell out of him
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        Brother, if she's rolling around with some guy that's proclaiming his love for her, I'm inclined to tell you to cut your losses. I would advise you talk to her first, as calmly and with as little cursing as possible. Tell her you just want to know the truth. Ask her if she wants to make it work with you or not. If she does, tell her old dude has to go kick rocks. It's a deal breaker. If she won't send him on his way, send her on hers.
                        I've been through some bad relationships, so I can feel your pain and frustration. Divorce and custody are nothing to take lightly, it's not just you breaking up with some chick, it's your family.
                        now this is exact what we just got done doing. after i got my phone to come on (thankfully its not broken) she called and said he was outside my house (we dont live together either) and i was like ok. so we talk and talk. she told me that she was trying to deal with it herself but didnt know how.

but a guy she hung out with a while ago i told her i had a bad feeling about tried to molest her. i have rubbed it in her face letting her know i was right and i know how to handle the guys like that. no she said that i was talking to her like a little kid so i guess she didnt like that. oh well i knew how to handle that and she didnt.

back on topic this is why she was trying to handle it herself because apparently i kinda talk to her like a little kid when these problems arise. im sorry i just want it taken care of before i hurt someone. i told her something i may shouldn't have that i was going to do to this guy if she didnt say anything to him about it (we wont go into that )

im cooled off now and im going to bed now but all is still not well dang it. but she has told this guy off and looked me in the eye and told me that she wants to be with me (and everyone knows when you have been with someone for a while you can tell when they are lying, telling the truth and what not right? ) she was telling to truth so we shall see where it goes....
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                          if you're still living in the same house with her you could always assume he's a robber/rapist and beat the hell out of him
                          good idea but sadly we dont live together

Comment

Can you get some yeast from work? Spread it around inside his car, wet it down really good, leave it in the sun with the windows up!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              Can you get some yeast from work? Spread it around inside his car, wet it down really good, leave it in the sun with the windows up!
                              first time i have laughed since this all started to go down.

the bread is already baked when i get it. i dont bake it just sell it

Comment

Working...
                              X