X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well..ill be 25 in December...

>.>
    <.<

Its a long story that would require individual conversation between you and i or a whole new thread.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Well..ill be 25 in December...

>.>
      <.<

Its a long story that would require individual conversation between you and i or a whole new thread.
      lol
      back at it again

Comment

I live at home due to a series of events.

I think id be given the money regardless.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Mike, be careful when buying a 6th gen V6. A lot of them have the transmission problems. I looked at two locally, and both had the transmission slipping.

If it's been replaced, then you're good to go. As I recall, only the '99-'02 Accord V6/4-cylinders were under the transmission recall.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Faheem. That is indeed one of the main things i am HEAVILY considering when buying a 6G or TL/CL. The one i saw for $3700 was a 98 i believe, but id still be weary.

If it'd be covered under a recall, i wouldnt mind having it done. Maybe i could find some way to prove that its a body-style thing, not year-based.

Comment

I wouldn't sell it. What's wrong with the CB really? A little engine issues? Alot of the guys in Missouri including myself can help you get that motor working perfectly for pretty cheap I bet. I think you said there were just some bad seals?

...but if you do sell it, sell me your fogs
              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You damn dirty traitor.

Fuck down payments, Fuck payments, and fuck interest.
                Last edited by C91BLX7; 05-20-2009, 10:04 PM.
                wat?

Comment

While a BB6 would be fun, a v6 would be even more fun.
                  This I don't know.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I may not sell the CB.

If i can find the car i want for under $4000, then i have no need to seel the CB. I will just have to juggle insurance for both. We dont have alot of parking room, so id have to park the CB across the street in an empty driveway. If someone ever moved in there, id be screwed.

I have receipts totaling over $8000 in maintenance ive done to the CB. Ive replaced every part of that engine at least twice. Some parts 3 or 4 times. I know that comes with having an older car, but ive been "upside down" so to speak almost since i bought it. Ive lived paycheck-to-paycheck and half of every check went into the CB. Its only been since August that ive been able to get ahead of the curve and spend money on things other than maintenance. Even if putting $4000 into the CB will take it out of that "money pit" category, ive put so much into it, i just feel like $4000 is alot. That will only do the engine, a drop and maybe some body work.

Ironically, this isnt the first time ive had this kind of thing going on. Ive got one thing that ive known and been with and on the other hand, ive got the one thing ive kinda always wanted.

Im going to regret NOT doing whatever i dont do, so i almost feel as though its a lose-lose situation. If i dump it into the CB, ill regret not buying a CG when i had the chance. If i buy the CG, ill miss the CB.

If im able to have both, i will have to resist the urge to mod the new car, lol, and i will just build the CB. Ill DD the CG and ill project the CB.

Assuming this all comes to plan. It wont be but for a few months and who knows if ill be able to find the car i want then, although ill be buying a new car regardless.

Comment

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1180478823.html
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thankyouverymuchwes!!!

If only, if only....i LIVED IN SF!!

Comment

no this
                          http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1181157832.html
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

The fundamental reality is that you HAVE to have a reliable car if you want to get serious about life. Unless you live in a compact place like NYC where mass transit makes sense, then you have no alternative. Since you are in the midwest, you are pretty much stuck with needing a car.

Look around, see what you can find, test drive some stuff and see what you like best.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

sell yourself to the devil and sell the car and GET THAT G-RIDE.

Get that free cash from the rents....PROFIT

Comment

I may not sell the CB.

If i can find the car i want for under $4000, then i have no need to seel the CB. I will just have to juggle insurance for both. We dont have alot of parking room, so id have to park the CB across the street in an empty driveway. If someone ever moved in there, id be screwed.

I have receipts totaling over $8000 in maintenance ive done to the CB. Ive replaced every part of that engine at least twice. Some parts 3 or 4 times. I know that comes with having an older car, but ive been "upside down" so to speak almost since i bought it. Ive lived paycheck-to-paycheck and half of every check went into the CB. Its only been since August that ive been able to get ahead of the curve and spend money on things other than maintenance. Even if putting $4000 into the CB will take it out of that "money pit" category, ive put so much into it, i just feel like $4000 is alot. That will only do the engine, a drop and maybe some body work.

Ironically, this isnt the first time ive had this kind of thing going on. Ive got one thing that ive known and been with and on the other hand, ive got the one thing ive kinda always wanted.

Im going to regret NOT doing whatever i dont do, so i almost feel as though its a lose-lose situation. If i dump it into the CB, ill regret not buying a CG when i had the chance. If i buy the CG, ill miss the CB.

If im able to have both, i will have to resist the urge to mod the new car, lol, and i will just build the CB. Ill DD the CG and ill project the CB.

Assuming this all comes to plan. It wont be but for a few months and who knows if ill be able to find the car i want then, although ill be buying a new car regardless.
                                Your car is not old enough or with enough miles for you personally to have replaced everything twice. This indicates to me that you are buying cheap parts. The problem with that is you only save money in the short term, and if you want to keep the car long term and reliable in that long term, this is NOT a cost effective strategy.
                                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X